Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > My scammer-black-list (being maintained)
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: My scammer-black-list (being maintained)

Here are another two BIG fresh Bastards just caught out of the net after my long hunt:

=======================================================================

Bastards [em6]

Vast Trading Ltd - you are on the watch!!

[em5]Amenda and Mr. sky yang[em6]

All Fake contact below

Company Name: Vast Trading Ltd. Street Address: Suite 909,9 /F,Two Grand Tower,625 Nathan Road,Mongkok , Hongkong Country/Region: Hong Kong Zip: 518000 Telephone: 086-0755-13129517447 Mobile Phone: 08613129517447 Fax: 086-755-13129517447 Website: http://vokise2009.en.alibaba.com

All of their phone contacts are fake and not reachable.

On their profile, they list their office in Hong Kong, but they provide the fake phone and fax numbers which are in China but all fake.

Surprisely Alibaba certified this cockhead and also even made it as Golden membership!!!

Suckassss !!! vasttradeamenda@live.cn

Phone number is bullshitting as: 08613129517447

website is also fake: http://vokise2009.preview.alibaba.com/

-----------------------------------------------

Bastards [em6]

http://www.fayort.com

Service Email: fayort@vip.188.com

fayort2006@hotmail.com

Phone Contact information       
Tel: + 
Tel:863776677359  (China)

Address:7# 705 shijijiayuan  caolin road  wancheng district  473000 nanyang china

ALI BABA IS A SCAM TOO... PEOPLE WAKE UP
Re: Re: My scammer-black-list (being maintained)
I was just scammed by them for around $400. I contacted alibaba and asked how they could have registered as gold on their site(which is what made me feel safe sending money western union-yes I feel stupid) and they sent me an email saying they will get back to me. I assume I am looking to fight a lost cause and am afraid these scumbags will continue to rip people off.

Yes, we are living in the world of scam. You need to get used to it as long as you are in Alibaba.

Don't be surprised if those bastards wearing the gold or trustpass on their dickheads, you need to catch them and report it to Alibaba. Well it is really up to you whether you want to continue suck in with Alibaba or not.

Keep visiting my report here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Bastards [em6]

Just caught another scammer, and make sure you throw it into the dung hole:

from liangmiao2008 <liangmiao2008@hotmail.com>
to "andris.klava" <andris.klava@eht-dizains.lv>
date Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:12 AM
subject re:kettle cata
mailed-by hotmail.com

hide details 11:12 AM (9 minutes ago)

Dear Sirs or Madam,
First thanks for your time to  our mail.
We named Ningbo Hongri Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd and  specialized in electric kettles with CE,GS,RoHs approvals.
Pls kindly note our basic info as follows,
1)Plastic or S/S kettle's FOB price range from 3.5USD to 9.5USD(from 1.0 to 2.0L capacity).
2)CE,GS,Rohs certs approvals and nine years manufacture experience.
2)The MOQ is only 2000pcs and 35days delivery time after deposits
3)Logo and packge is according to yr brand or design
4)T/T or L/C at sight payment terms for yr choice
For any interesting in our product,pls feel free to contact us.
Best regards
Roy
HONGRI ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES CO.,LTD
www.china-cxhf.com
Mobile:+86 135 6793 2697
liangmiao2008@hotmail.com robinmou@163.com

Do not trust HKShengDaInternationalTrading Co.,LtdI have just been cheated by Amanda H.o (amanda.happii@gmail.com). I was looking for pendrives on alibaba, but received her email claiming that she got my inquiry from alibaba's database. I ended up paying USD338 for the pendrives I wanted.

Beware of this fraud company! Below is the bank details she gave me:

Beneficiary Name: ZHIRONG ZHUANG
Account no: 6013822000599212761 (Bank of China)
Address: Room H1D07C, A Block, Baohua Building Huaqiangbei, Shenzen, China.

She even produced a proforma invoice with a company stamp and signature! Unbelievable..
After I made the payment, she told me her company shipped our order via EMS by accident (I asked for DHL), and gave me a tracking no.
After 14days waiting for my order to arrive, the shipment tracking says it's been delivered back to the sender's location and received by someone named: FanQingChuan.

I tried calling her mobile and company phone numbers but there's no answer. I couldn't contact the person Amanda H.o eversince.
That's how I lost my bloody money and didn't receive anything!.. [em8]

pfffft!!  as if that's not enough information for the police to track them down.... our scammer reports are just being ignored!!![em5]

Jilin Jinman Trading Business Co. Ltd is a big FRAUD

Dont ever buy!!!

Bought phones but never received a tracking number nor a reply on my e-mail!!

Jilin Jinman Trading Business Co. Ltd FRAUD

I have had the same problem.

My Western union was transferred to a

Western union
First Name:  Xiang Rong
Last Name:  Li
City: Guangzhou
Zip: 510410

Best regards,

Mr.Sam lin

Sales Department,

Guangzhou Xianbao Trade Co.,Ltd

Your satisfaction,Our pursuit!

Contact information:

MSN: gzxbtrade5@hotmail.com

Yahoo: gzxbtrade5@yahoo.com.cn

Alibaba TradeManager: cn200343016

If there is any further developments to this can you please also email me at george@freeman-international.com

I was hoping to start an online business. But now they have taken over $1000 from me :(

Please help somebody

notpleased wrote:
scammed by Guangzhou Xianbao Trade Co., Ltd. i am willing to join forces against this company. i have lots of information. i am a us attorney and gave them a chance to refund my money with no response. Here's what i know about their association. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!  www.gtxp2.com

I have had the same problem.

My Western union was transferred to a

Western union
First Name:  Xiang Rong
Last Name:  Li
City: Guangzhou
Zip: 510410

Best regards,

Mr.Sam lin

Sales Department,

Guangzhou Xianbao Trade Co.,Ltd

Your satisfaction,Our pursuit!

Contact information:

MSN: gzxbtrade5@hotmail.com

Yahoo: gzxbtrade5@yahoo.com.cn

Alibaba TradeManager: cn200343016

If there is any further developments to this can you please also email me at george@freeman-international.com

I was hoping to start an online business. But now they have taken over $1000 from me :(

Please help somebody

Absolutely !

Watch out ! For Vast Tradings or Vosike.com as you like.  Unfotunately we didn't see these website before.

We ordered 2 TV to save the shipping + 2 bluray and a monitor. Everything seemed to be nice and wonderfull. Secure, warranty, refunds and bla,bla,bla. The tracking number was wrong and then no more news... We send them 1678.- $ US !!!

Now we feel stupid to believe people like this

Please don't do the same and How can Alibaba say that they are golden suppliers...

No more on Alibaba, never. Ebay is a real better way to make business.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: