Community > Forums > India Forum > Suppliers and distributors for the Umbrella wrapper mac...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Suppliers and distributors for the Umbrella wrapper machines 2 replies,1614 views

MODS, no contact details will be shown here!!

We would like to look for distributors in India for our  Umbrella wrapper machine as seen on BBC2 tv, the machines are sited at the entrance to any building and will reduce slips and falls and cleaning times by customers inserting their wet umbrellas into the machine and within 1second having a protective cover fitted automatically over the umbrella and stopping any water dripping onto the floors.

Means the customer can keep their umbrella with them, and offer greater customer service levels.

Thanks

Strongman products Ltd

Share to:

Re: Suppliers and distributors for the Umbrella wrapper machines
Good!!{em18]

My promo Umbrella Business was flat this year as India saw scanty rains...a some what drought kind of a situation.
Tough Luck on you this year...Hope for a better season Next Year.
[em7]
Re: Suppliers and distributors for the Umbrella wrapper machines
seems to be an interesting & useful machine...

could you send me more details about your machine? maybe i could find markets in China

[em2]

if you don't mind, please send the specifications to bruce-du@live.cn, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Bruce

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: