Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Fraud companies from Cameroon
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Fraud companies from Cameroon 1 replies,1131 views

I just wish to send the warning out for so called importers from Cameroon.They seem to import almost everything.When they contact you they start to send you email saying you just contacted them on the wright moment.They are taking care of so called governement contracts for hospitals, and other public social institutions.
They let you loose a lot of time and money for boogy and fake business deals.The end idea is to get money from you for paying an expensive lawyer who has to sign contracts for you with the governement.
Companies who are on my suspicious list and confirmed fraude:
Khan Import Cameroon
Douglas trading
Douglas trading started the same introducion as the Khan company, I just contacted them on the wright moment.
Dont let you mislead that they are paying members.Dont send any money, samples or whatever.TheY ARE fake .
pAY ATTENTION ON THE PHONENUMBERS THEY ARE USING AND THE GOVEREMEMENTAL INSTITUTION THEY so called represent.The direcions dont stik, neather the phonenumbers.Take contact with the consulaat from Cameroon to find out.
These companies also operate from Nigeria and other African countries such as Benin.

Share to:

Re: Fraud companies from Cameroon
Hello I had the same problem with Lycam it is a company in Cameroon wanted me to pay like 1500 euro to regsiter my products in Cameroon. When i called the Minestery Of Heath in Cameroon they told me that there is no such registration fees. Take Care

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: