Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > CE Certificate Questions
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: CE Certificate Questions
Replying to [tworiverstradingco]:
Hi again.
I see the dilemma you are in. If I can maybe make a suggestion.
Ask your Buyer in Europe to contact their customs department in their country and tell them that the goods are CE certified, and are imprinted with this fact, and ask if it is enough in order for them to bring these products into their country. You might find it could be as easy as that. Unfortunately I am not sure re European regulations, as I am in Australia.
Would be interesting to see what eventuates.
I really hope that it might be as simple as I mentioned above, and wish you luck. Let me know how you go.
Re: Re: CE Certificate Questions
Replying to [grigo]:
Thanks for responding to my last post. That is a great idea. I'll ask my customer to check. Thanks again for all your input - not only in this topic, but in others that I don't post in. I'll let you know what happens via this forum.
Re: CE Certificate Questions
Replying to [tworiverstradingco]:
The CE Mark indicates conformity to the legal requirements of the European Union (EU) Directive with respect to safety, health, environment, and consumer protection. This visible declaration proves that the product complies with all applicable Directives. We make sure you obtain all of the compliance marks you need anywhere in the world.

Also here is website:
http://www.percept.com/compliance.php
Re: Re: Re: CE Certificate Questions
Replying to [fh61]:

CE is an abbreviation for Conformité Européenne?
http://www.eutechinst.com/ce_certificate.htm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CE Certificate Questions
Replying to [grigo]:

Hello,Can you email me your contact in Europe to perform testing and issusance of cert's?

ekarintaragun@hotmail.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: