Community > Forums > Find Reliable Partners > TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com 16 replies,6304 views

Let me first start off by saying the REAL Mark Dunn, and his wonderful company TWS Imports, LTD Based in the UK is a wonderful Company and should be commended as one of the few truly REAL Alibaba trust pass members in the electronics wholesale community that is not just selling accessories! Real products that ship in real time with real tracking numbers and real customers. A truly Legitimate company! [em19]

Unfortunately they have been a victim of a very real scam artist! Buyer beware! If you receive any email communication from this company, please contact the REAL Mark Dunn or www.topwholesaleshop.com and please let them know that you have been contacted, so that they can verify the authenticity or lack there of. Here is why...

I recently received this email...

markdunn011@hotmail.com

Hello,

My name is Mark Dunn and my company name is: TWS IMPORTS LTD (Alibaba TrustPass Member). We only sell NEW and GENUINE MERCHANDISE. I ATTACHED A PRICE LIST TO THIS E-MAIL WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALL MY PRODUCTS AND MORE INFO ABOUT MY COMPANY. We can offer you: Phones, Laptops, Plasma TV's, LCD TV's, LCD Monitors, Camera and Camcorders, GPS Receivers, Game Consoles, Photo Frames, Home Theater and much more.

All the products are brand new, ORIGINAL and will come in their original sealed boxes with manufacturer warranty and all original accessories.

If you are interested in another product please contact me (maybe I have it or I will try to find it).

MOQ: 5pcs, You can mix your order to reach the MOQ

Free shipping.

Delivery time: 2 days

Here are the complete information you need to place an order.

The shipping and payment must be made trough Royal Mail the United Kongdom shipping company.

I will explain to you step by step how this will work.

1) First you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.

2) I go to the Royal Mail store and leave the products onto your name as the intended receiver.

3) Royal Mail will check the products to see if everything is OK with them and also the legal papers that will come along with the products.

4) Royal Mail will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the products you ordered in which you will be told that they have them and that they checked them.

5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the Royal Mail payment agent name for the amount we agreed.

6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the **** to Royal Mail (MTCN, sender's name and address)

7) Royal Mail will verify the payment information and if everything is in order they will deliver the products to you .

8) After you receive the products, check them and see that all is in order you will instruct Royal Mail to send me the money.

If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the products, you will return the product to Royal Mail with no expense.

I will pay Royal Mail for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the **** fee.

With esteem,

Mark Dunn

TWS IMPORTS (UK) LTD

Alond with a lengthy price list of all the wonderful things I could buy from this Alibaba Trust Pass Member!

So, I first typed in the name of the company on my search engine to see what I could find!

I found a FREE PRESS article about how great this company is and how well they are doing. I also found a website address for www.topwholsealeshop.com

I went to the website, checked out their certifications, checked them out with Go Daddy, and other sources that shall remain nameless. Holy Molly a real company!

So, I went back to my email to look over their price list!

Ya know, I should have read not scanned the email, but I look at so many everyday, I just search for the company name and or url. The payment method mentioned above is almost verbatum (substitute TNT for Royal Mail) as the email I reported yesturday! [em3]

Surprise, surprise!

What does it say for the company Url placed inside the price list, but ...

www.histanos.co.uk

SCAMMED AGAIN! [em6]

How many times do I have to report these people to the police in Knoxville, TN before they finally go away!

Let this be a warning to all REAL Alibaba Trust Pass Members! They are stealing your identites![em6]

Share to:

TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com
I will keep everyone posted if I find any other legitimate electronics wholesalers here on Alibaba! Have a great day![em15]
Re: TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com
Can you please tell us why you say, that this company is LEGITIMATE ?

I could not find one sign of it !

Wilhelm
Re: Re: TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com

Hi Willhelm,

Here is the website of the free press article by him.

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200906/1244332707.html

Here is the companies website.

http://www.topwholesaleshop.com/

Here is the websites registered info.

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: TOPWHOLESALESHOP.COM

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.INNOVATIVEECOM.INFO

NS2.INNOVATIVEECOM.INFO

NS3.INNOVATIVEECOM.INFO

NS4.INNOVATIVEECOM.INFO

Company Details - TWS IMPORTS LIMITED

Registered No.0682521

Address:

PERRYMANS COTTAGE KENN, EXETER, DEVON, EX6 7UH

Tel:

We do not list telephone numbers.

Type:

Private Limited with share capital

Incorporation Date:

20-02-2009

Unknown

Last Accounts Filed up to:

-

Last Accounts Analysed:

-

Nature of business SIC:

- Unknown

All my other sources shall remain anonimous. I hope this helps! :)[em3][em19]

markdunn011@hotmail.com I think that this person is REAL. I received the same e-mail but I called him and I also called at the phone number that is listed on alibaba and is the same person....
Yes. i received the same e-mail. the weird thing is theyr payment method. Royal Mail Payment. Them i asked for a link to check how this payment works. So received a link that does not look to be same domain as "www.royalmail.com" and in the royalmail site i cant find any information about this service. Here is the link ive received to check the payment method: http://www.uk-royalmail.com/royalmail.express.central.depot.overseas.transactions/
Yes. i received the same e-mail. the weird thing is theyr payment method. Royal Mail Payment. Them i asked for a link to check how this payment works. So received a link that does not look to be same domain as "www.royalmail.com" and in the royalmail site i cant find any information about this service.

Here is the link ive received to check the payment method: http://www.uk-royalmail.com/royalmail.express.central.depot.overseas.transactions/
As I told in a post before, a cheat !!

Whois Record
Domain Name:uk-royalmail.com
Registrant:
Bruce M Kranc +1.60000000000
12408 Windmill Cove Drive
Riverview,FL,UNITED STATES 33569

Domain Name:uk-royalmail.com
Record last updated at 2009-08-10 04:09:00
Record created on 2009/8/10
Record expired on 2010/8/10

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.mesradns.net ns2.mesradns.net

Administrator:
name:(Bruce M Kranc)
Email:() tel-- +1.60000000000

Be careful, every cheater may he be intelligent or not, makes faults when it goes around
the payment !
This website now 8 days old is absolute Cheat !

Wilhelm
Re: Re: TWS IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!! www.topwholesaleshop.com
Hi Everybody

I HAVE JUST THIS MINUTE RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL FROM A COMPANY TWS IMPORTS,
I PUT A POST ON ALIBABA LOOKING FOR REAL WHOLESALERS OF APPLE IPHONES AND HAVE HAD A LOT OF REPLIES BUT MOST OF THEM I HAVE CHECKED OUT ON THE ALIBABA FORUMS AND FOUND THEM TO BE DISHONEST!!!

i HAVE FOUND A REAL WHOLESALER IN THE UK WHICH IS ESOURCES.CO.UK THEY HAVE EVERYTHING ON THERE SITE AND EVEN DROPSHIPPING,AND BEST OF ALL THE COMPANIES HAVE THERE REGISTRATION NUMBERS,VAT NUMBERS ETC

I RECENTLY FOUND A COMPANY WHICH SELLS PALLETS OF RETURNED ITEMS FROM MAJOR UK SHOPS,FOR INSTANCE ONE PALLET OF MOBILE PHONE ACCESSORYS FOR 99 POUNDS WITH A RETAIL VALUE OF OVER 1000 POUNDS

HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A GENUINE COMPANY

PS,,WHEN SEARCHING FOR A LEGIT UK COMPANY YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT ON A BRITISH GOVERMENT WEBSITE CALLED WWW.COMPANIESHOUSE.GOV.UK

So I don't get it, is TWS legit, but this e-mail guy is the scammer?  I got a slightly different e-mail from the rest of u, it was under a different e-mail address & it had a website:

Website: www.twsimports.com  Company E-mail:  sales@twsimports.com  E-mail: twsimportsltd@hotmail.com

reply-tosales@twsimports.com

to:

date18 August 2009 15:23

My name is Mark Dunn and my company name is: TWS IMPORTS LTD (Alibaba Gold Supplier), located in Exeter, Devon,
EX67UH, United Kingdom. We only sell NEW and GENUINE MERCHANDISE. I ATTACHED A PRICE LIST TO THIS E-MAIL WHERE YOU
CAN FIND ALL MY PRODUCTS AND MORE INFO ABOUT MY COMPANY. We can offer you: Phones, Laptops, Plasma TV's, LCD TV's,
LCD Monitors, Camera and Camcorders, GPS Receivers, Game Consoles, Photo Frames, Home Theater and much more.
All the products are brand new, original and will come in their original sealed boxes with manufacturer warranty
and all original accessories.
If you are interested in another product please contact me (maybe I have it or I will try to find it).
MOQ: 5pcs, You can mix your order to reach the MOQ
Free shipping.
Delivery time: 2 days

Here are the complete information you need to place an order.
The shipping and payment must be made trough Royal Mail the official United Kingdom shipping company.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
1) First you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.
2) I go to the Royal Mail store and leave the products onto your name as the intended receiver.
3) Royal Mail will check the products to see if everything is OK with them and also the legal papers that will come
along with the products.
4) Royal Mail will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the products you ordered in which you
will be told that they have them and that they checked them.
5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the Royal Mail
payment agent name for the amount we agreed.
6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the money transfer to Royal Mail (MTCN, sender's
name and address)
7) Royal Mail will verify the payment information and if everything is in order they will deliver the products to
you.
8) After you receive the products, check them and see that all is in order you will instruct Royal Mail to send me
the money.
If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the products, you will return the product to Royal Mail with no
expense.
I will pay Royal Mail for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the Money Transfer fee.
With esteem,

Mark Dunn
TWS IMPORTS LTD 

Zainab Bhalloo

where are your doubts ? If a payment option "Royal Mail" is cheat, how could the company who offer it be real ?

Wilhelm

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: