Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > Alipay makes transactions safe and easy on AliExpress
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Alipay makes transactions safe and easy on AliExpress 41 replies,18191 views

AliPay is an escrow service that protects your payments when buying online. With Alipay, your payment is only released to the seller after you confirm that you are completely satisfied with the order you receive. Pay securely using your credit card or account without exposing your details. Alipay.com is a third-party online payment platform from the Alibaba Group, providing safe and secure online transactions.

Learn more about Alipay.

Share to:

Re: Alipay makes transactions safe and easy on AliExpress
Admin

I respect  your escrow "AliExpress", but the point is that the buyers'  desire to take their risk and for the sake of their convenience by using :    WU or MG.,

you got no control of it if they cry of being ripped.

Best  wishes !

I want to ask something to Alibaba.
I tried to send an email through the help page, but for some reason, it kept on showing error message.

I have been reading FAQs regarding to AliPay and found some blemishes.
In one of its FAQ answers, it had its links to its "Trade Dispute Procedures for the Alibaba.com Website" however, I do not understand clearly how Alibaba.com is going to resolve trade disputes.
When you carefully read it basically what Alibaba.com do is just try to smooth out the communication between the two parties.
What kind of solution can Alibaba offer if the parties do not agree even after the communication is smoothed?
Would we have to go to legal proceedings just like we have done before?
If it is so, what is the new role for Alibaba.com and what happens with the money that is in the AliPay account?

Also I have seen another section that was little hard to understand.
It says in the FAQ that the "Payment will only be released to the supplier after buyer has confirmed delivery. However, if the buyer does not confirm delivery within 30 days of shipment, payment will be automatically released to the supplier."
When you read on to the later FAQ section it says a buyer will receive goods "Within 3 - 60 days."
I find this section little confusing and it looks like there is a conflict here.
What happens if the goods were not delivered within 30 days and takes longer?
Alibaba will just give the buyers money to the supplier for their profit?
Also can Alipay guarantee that it will be shipped WITHIN 60 days as it has promised?
What happens if it is breached?

It would be great if somebody could answer this before I have a go at using Alipay.
Cheers.
Re: Re: Alipay makes transactions safe and easy on AliExpress

yes, im waiting for respon for this question too

no respond? am still thinking whether or not i should use alipay....
Response plz?
Re: Re: Alipay makes transactions safe and easy on AliExpress
why dont respond? mmmm.....
Were do i click or go to place order.
good
Dear Alibaba Users.

From my point of view, AliExpress this is e-commerce revolution, and beginning of free trading world. Now online you can safety make trading with any country. Just do it !

What is AliExpress?

AliExpress is a new wholesale marketplace from Alibaba.com offering factory prices on even the smallest orders. With minimum orders as low as 1 item, secure AliPay escrow payment, and express delivery with full tracking, AliExpress really is your one-stop-shop!

AliPay is an escrow service that protects your payments when buying online. With Alipay, your payment is only released to the seller after you confirm that you are completely satisfied with the order you receive. Pay securely using your credit card or account without exposing your details. Alipay.com is a third-party online payment platform from the Alibaba Group, providing safe and secure online transactions.

Some usefull information you can also find at our website http://Aladyns.com

Sincerely, Marcin Nowak
Aladyns Group European Business Consulting
[em1]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: