Community > Forums > Law & Contracts > Please help! I need phone number or email for chinese p...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Please help! I need phone number or email for chinese police 61 replies,16989 views

I was scammed on alibaba. I ordered a phone from a "verified" seller and the seller stole my money and never spoke to me again. I have tried reporting him to alibaba but they haven't done anything. Does anyone know the phone number and email for the chinese police? I would like to report this fradulent person and get him off this site. Thanks!

Share to:

Please help! I need phone number or email for chinese police
there is no help freind ,police wont do it .do u need help?
Re: Please help! I need phone number or email for chinese police
i have also been a victim and need help i lost £900, can anyone help please
i am also going to post my list of fradulent seller.

Her name is Alice or Vivian Cheng

Jinniu Business based in China Shangdong Province

Telephone number: 00865352113817

#166 shangshan street,yantai,shan dong,china

First name: Yuanxin

Last name: Chen

City: Yantai  Shandong

Post code: 264000

Avoid them!!! Luckily i only paid £100 for samples and i was sent the wrong item!!!!

Shame on you fraud stars!!!!!!, you stop people from trading with the genuine chinese sellers.

Hi,

What did you purchase

Ricky

I also need phone number for police in China (Jinan Shandong province, and Kunming police).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ALL materials and contact information of the 2 companies that I have dealt with on ALIBABA (AKA- ScamCentral!!!).

Kunming Bo Contact trade co  + Jinan Danxingxian Commerce and Trade company.

I have lost $1,587USD between the two companies, and more keep hounding me to buy things like scamming pirhanas. I simply reply now with "If you are not willing to conduct business through escrow, then your price and your product is not real , and I am alerting Chinese police of your business. Have fun in Chinese prison."

In my opinion, ALIBABA is the worst site in the world, and is a prime hub/breeding ground for fraud, virtual crimes and scammers!!!!

I can't believe Alibaba doesn't make ESCROW service MANDATORY (and free of charge) on their website....perhaps my lawyer could do a better job of encouraging them (anyone else for a class action suit???).

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE contact me at:

berman99@comcast.net

"I can't believe Alibaba doesn't make ESCROW service MANDATORY (and free of charge) on their website....perhaps my lawyer could do a better job of encouraging them (anyone else for a class action suit???)."

Because it's a B2B website and high level business doesn't work that way. Nobody produces for nothing and then waits to paid by cheque long after the goods are accepted. Business doesn't work like that. If you want a retail site go and get on one. This is simply not a retail site.

We use Escrow for small businesses in the US (cos no-one else wants it) and it is quite simply crap. We have to wait until goods get landed and are accepted and then they send out a cheque. Sometimes from goods landing to cheque receipt is 3 months which is absolutely unacceptable. That's why is isn't that widely accepted in this region because there is simply not the infrastructure for Escrow you have in your own countries.

If you want to do a class action suit against Alibaba then you'd have to do the same for every trading site in the world including good old Exchange and Mart and Autotrader. Because that's exactly what Alibaba is, just a trading site. Now if they could get, 1. All the scammers and 2. All the wet behind the ears retail buyers off of here we'd have a great B2B site.

Re: Re: Please help! I need phone number or email for chinese police
Kunming Public Security Bureau is here: http://www.kmga.gov.cn
The phone number for the Kunming police is: +86 0871 110

Though, to be honest, you're wasting your time (especially if you don't speak Chinese).

bermwerm wrote:

I also need phone number for police in China (Jinan Shandong province, and Kunming police).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ALL materials and contact information of the 2 companies that I have dealt with on ALIBABA (AKA- ScamCentral!!!).

Kunming Bo Contact trade co  + Jinan Danxingxian Commerce and Trade company.

I have lost $1,587USD between the two companies, and more keep hounding me to buy things like scamming pirhanas. I simply reply now with "If you are not willing to conduct business through escrow, then your price and your product is not real , and I am alerting Chinese police of your business. Have fun in Chinese prison."

In my opinion, ALIBABA is the worst site in the world, and is a prime hub/breeding ground for fraud, virtual crimes and scammers!!!!

I can't believe Alibaba doesn't make ESCROW service MANDATORY (and free of charge) on their website....perhaps my lawyer could do a better job of encouraging them (anyone else for a class action suit???).

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE contact me at:

berman99@comcast.net

I need a help I have been scamed on alibaba by a chiness company. I ordered a phone on alibaba with the company Laizhou Shunfeng Arts & Crafts C... and I spoke with them several time b4 sending money for the phones that I want and it been two weeks now I have not received anything and I have beeen trying to get in contact with the china police. I don't know what to do I need a help.
any B2B site will full of scammers ,we couldn't blame alibaba,it's not his fault! in my opinion ,alibaba is a very good place for e-business.
I was scammed as well while I tried to buy 2 mobile phones.

They are asking now more money to send for custom of China.

That was not what we agreed!

Otherwise I suppose to buy 2 additional phones and then they would handle the custom (they "promised" that!).
Of course I will not send more money anymore for their "custom".

Can some body help me?

my email is jani_heinonen@ h o t m a i l.com

Jani

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: