Community > Forums > About Aliexpress > upgrading to gold supplier membership???
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

upgrading to gold supplier membership??? 28 replies,16254 views

Hi, I got a email offering a special promotion... I could upgrade my membership to gold supplier for less than the regular price. Does anyone know if it is true?

Thank you
Share to:

upgrading to gold supplier membership???
This is to confirm with you that we will launch the Gold Supplier service soon. Bthe time, all currently TrustPass members will automatically be upgraded as our Gold Supplier member. This membership is going to be launched in July 2009.
Oh that is great[em2] i had the same question in mind how to upgrade the trust pass status in to Gold. [em19]
Re: upgrading to gold supplier membership???

Hello

can somebody tell me in order to be a gold supplier from USA what do i need to do?

thank you
To Attik,

you are our TrustPass member now. When the Gold Supplier service is launched (approximately in July 2009), you will upgrade to Gold Supplier automatically.

To david2000,
If you want to know more about Gold Supplier service, you may write an email to service@service.alibaba.com. Upon receipt, we will ask our sales to contact you

i become trust pass member to Gold supplier now.  but when i know the renewal is also upgrade from $580 to $2999.  i shocked

i don’t understand the myth of upgrade all trust pass into gold supplier.  

as compare to other B2B sites they give discounts to attract customers but alibaba goes opposite.

when all over the world face problems to getting business, i believe Alibaba give benefits to trust pass to upgrade gold supplier  in same renewal fee $580.

Gold Supplier membership is the highest and premium level of membership on Alibaba.com, which includes enhanced product functions to help maximize your company’s exposure and business opportunities.

Please be assured that our membership fee is never decided randomly. There is a lot of research, discussion, professional evaluation and study behind every decision. We are confident that Gold Supplier membership will contribute to better user experience among our international customers. We also hope that, with a combination of premium services from the world’s largest B2B website and your own efforts, you will feel the difference and get more business opportunities on Alibaba.com.
i saw that there are big increasing prices, is there is any trustpass membership instead of gold suplyer? with prices and services like before.
Please note that all TrustPass members have been upgraded to Gold Supplier members, and there is no TrustPass membership any more

Dear Sir,

I want to take a 'Gold supplier membership'

tell me what is the procedure to get membership.

Regards,

Nitesh Tiwari

Gujarat-India

Mob: +91-9558084751, 9004266951

Email: nitesh_tiwari14@hotmail.com

Our sales representative will contact you soon

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: