Focus on Quality!
• 7 years experience in quality control and buying from Asia
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
• Author of Quality Wars - well-known blog on quality control in China
Andrew Reich is founder and general manager of InTouch Services, a QC and manufacturing services company based in Shenzhen, China.
Andrew has worked in the quality control industry for over 10 years, focusing primarily on Mainland China and has mainly worked with factories that supply the USA market. Andrew’s fluency in Chinese, both spoken and written, has enhanced his ability to develop and maintain successful business relationships. From 2003-2005, while at QCS (Quality Control Services), Andrew played a major role in the development of the C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) auditing of over 350 factories throughout China and the Pacific Rim and oversaw hundreds of QC inspectors.
From 2005-2008, while with Lapine Associates, Andrew set-up and acted as chief representative for Lapine’s China-based representative office. Andrew grew and managed quality control and sourcing teams both in China and the USA, while coordinating the activities of trading partners and testing laboratories in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and throughout North America. Andrew is an avid tennis player, snowboarder and photographer and resides full time in Shenzhen, China.
Company Name and Website:
InTouch Services, Ltd.
Veriquality Service is the leading inspection and quality service provider for product inspection, product testing and supplier verification , and general quality control support in China and Aisa . Our Services will benefit your business in CHINA :
• Our well trained local inspector in China who are protecting your product from failure in quality
.• Help the supplier to improve the product quality, consistency to meet the high benchmark at end market.
• Eliminate the communication issues with China factories to make sure your specification to be easy understood
• The cost saving and easy way to control your business in reliable service.