Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > New jordan shoes will be come out this christmas!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

New jordan shoes will be come out this christmas! 3 replies,2833 views

The **** Jordan Winterized 6 Ringshascome out,The new shoe will be on hot sale in the shoe market.If you are interested in it,you can try it in the future.Now it is a good time to look at it.

The whole design of the **** Jordan Winterized 6 Rings will be on hot sale in the shoe market.A new Cool Grey/Chlorine Blue has an outside chance at being one of the most embraced makeups thanks to its grey upper and bright color pop. This colorway has started to show up overseas with a US release date unknown.

Is this **** jordan meet your requirment ?If yes, please grab the chance to take it into consideration befor the upcoming Christmas.

Share to:

Re: New jordan shoes will be come out this christmas!
i seldom wear jordan shoes,but the products on your site are very nice[em1]
Hello, everyone :

if you are a American , i can teach you how to speak chinese . no money been charged.
haha. ok , just for fun .

First of all , i am david kau, we wholesale cheap women's handbags, shoulder bags,evening bags. cheap price, from U$8-U$25. including Nylon/PU/PVC/Patent leather/Cow leather materials . and so on. all bags are 2010 newest.

Ok, if you are intersted in our bags , please see our web : http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/604808

Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day!

David Kau
so cool shoes[em19]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: