Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > BEWARE OF Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress S...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

BEWARE OF Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store THAT SELLS WEDDING GOWNS, COCKTAIL DRESS, PROM DRESS, BRIDESMAID DRESS, DINNER DRESS, EVENING DRESS 5 replies,4224 views

BEWARE OF Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store THAT SELLS WEDDING GOWNS, COCKTAIL DRESS, PROM DRESS, BRIDESMAID DRESS, DINNER DRESS, EVENING DRESS, DON’T GET SCAMMED! Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store www.aliexpress.com/store/800269 Store No. 800269 Gold supplier and verified member Contact Person: Zoe Zeng (also Yiming Zhao – Principal) Email address zoe0612@live.cn linked to this name. I found out when I request money from them using PAYPAL. Contact details: Company Name: Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store Street Address: 58 Huqiu Road City: Suzhou Province/State: Jiangsu Country/Region: China (Mainland) Zip: 215008 Telephone: 86-0512-65891449 Mobile Phone: 8615895556581 Fax: 86-0512-65891449 Website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/800269 Advice to all buyers: Think twice if you want to buy from this supplier! She is a lousy, cheat, unreliable tailoring service. They cannot produce dress like the product picture, most pictures were copied from other sources and not from her real production. She is specialized in playing twist and turn and pretending didn’t read your questions and avoiding answering. If you are in the midst of pursuing dispute claim against her, remember to respond fast to dispute team request for evidence, otherwise she will submit a different version of evidence that beneficial to her to mislead the judgment, and you might end up losing the claim. Remember to keep all conversations between you and her, including airway bills. I won my dispute case on 2/11/2010 on 1 order because I was careful to keep all evidence especially email. I filed a dispute claim against her for product not match with descriptions. However, I lost my money for a junk in the other order. I placed 2 orders both received with full of mistakes which include wrong design (you want product A she gave you product B), wrong fabric (used cheap fabric), wrong measurement – difference can be as big as -10cm and +78cm! Result was bust at your neck level, waist at bust level, hemline at above your ankle level. All was just junks! Most important she denied everything and said all mistakes were because I measured wrongly and she skipped from answering why the wrong design and different fabric used. Also be careful not to fall into her trap. I left a bad feedback and she begged me to change to better rating, in exchange she promised to refund all my money. I did in the hope of getting my money back but I was conned. She gave a lot of excuses to not refund me and play her best tricks again- ignore your question. I should not have trusted her. This was how she will lure you when you give a bad feedback. So I want to warn all buyers, the feedbacks left for her may not be 100% genuine, like my example. Don’t trust it, use your own judgment, especially study how much complaint of mistakes she made for 3-month period. REMEMBER, DON’T TRUST HER IF SHE OFFERS YOU REFUND FOR EXCHANGE OF BETTER FEEDBACK. All the statement is supported by solid evidence. If you want to read all the evidences, please leave message for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Simone Lai,

Carol from the Alibaba.com Online Security Department contacted you via email on 2nd November 2010 regarding your complaint. However, we have not yet received your response. Please check your registered Alibaba.com email address and reply as soon as possible. After receiving your response we will try to help resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Share to:

Re: BEWARE OF Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store THAT SELLS WEDDING GOWNS, COCKTAIL DRESS, PROM DRESS, BRIDESMAID DRESS, DINNER DRESS, EVENING DRESS
Dear Simone Lai,

Thanks for alerting us to your complaint. Carol from the Alibaba.com Online Security Department has been assigned to look into your complaint. An email has also been sent to your registered Alibaba.com email address asking for more details. Please check your inbox and respond as soon as possible so we can initiate the complaint review and resolution process.

Our complaints resolution process is as follows:

1. Acknowledge complaint received from buyer
2. Request detailed evidence from buyer
3. Request detailed evidence from supplier
4. Resolve the complaint
4. Resolve the complaint
- If it is a verified fraud case, the supplier's Alibaba.com account will be removed.
- If it is a normal trade dispute, we encourage both parties to work together on a resolution. For background, Alibaba.com is not authorized to play the role of a judge or arbitrator in cases of normal trade disputes. Alibaba.com is not capable of imposing and enforcing any meaningful penalty or action on any parties in regard to a normal trade dispute.

If the supplier's account is cancelled due to your complaint, you might be eligible for a refund from our Fair Play Fund. For details on this program, please visit: http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/500013231/Fair_Play_Fund_Alibaba_com_s_Commitment_to_Buyer_Protection_.htm
Re: BEWARE OF Suzhou Jinchang District Suli Wedding Dress Store THAT SELLS WEDDING GOWNS, COCKTAIL DRESS, PROM DRESS, BRIDESMAID DRESS, DINNER DRESS, EVENING DRESS
It has been replied on Date: Mon Nov 08 09:49:57 PST 2010 attention to Ms Carol though I don't have her direct email address, but it was sent to safetrading@alibaba-inc.com, the same address as Carol's email to me. Nevertheless, I will forward the email for your info. Thanks.
Forgotten to mention this - 2 replies were received from AliExpress Customer Service Team, Email: buyer@aliexpress.com with no specific name mentioned. Perhaps you can check my reply on this subject in the email address: safetrading@alibaba-inc.com. Please alert me again If you can't find it. Just let me know what's the right address for me to forward. Thanks again.
Safe payment, GOOD feedback, Cheap price good quality of BOOTS.ALSO help you check the company on alibaba fake or not. all in www.easytrade4u.com
Reply #

I am looking for a dress for my wedding. makes me very nervous about using this site. 

WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: