Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Fuzhou Gulou District Huaxi Trade Co., Ltd. = FRAUD
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Fuzhou Gulou District Huaxi Trade Co., Ltd. = FRAUD 4 replies,949 views

http://fzglhuacheng.en.alibaba.com/ aka Fuzhou Gulou District Huaxi Trade Co., Ltd. HAS NOT BEEN SENDING CUSTOMERS THEIR ITEMS AND IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Share to:

Re: Fuzhou Gulou District Huaxi Trade Co., Ltd. = FRAUD

GPS AGENCIES LIMITED  IS A SCAM.

Hi, I payed for an item on the 23rd July, they gave me bogus shipping document. The beneficiary name was Li Rong Hua

I managed to track the ems tracking number to my country. but once arrived into my country New Zealand. I found out it was adressed to another person. That person being a Paul Li living here in New zealand. Ofcourse it would not have been what I ordered.

My postal servive nzpost who is an agent at this end for EMS said it was a small package. So it looks like they have sent a small letter or something to a person connected with them here.

they are scammers, and I intend to investigate them!

Scam can be avoided!
Dear all buyers! as you know, there are so many scammers, but how can we stop us from being scammed? It can become true if you get our help. And If you are not sure of your supplier either, you can contact us too. please contact us at:
Email & MSN: ycli-ang999@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Re: Fuzhou Gulou District Huaxi Trade Co., Ltd. = FRAUD

I also lost $us 450 send to rong hua li money send by western union (big mistake)reportedto alibaba still wating ,don,t deal with this compony they are froud..sam

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: