Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > <Safe Trading Tool - 3> Verifying IP Addresses
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

<Safe Trading Tool - 3> Verifying IP Addresses 23 replies,20202 views

This email tracer can help you to pinpoint the location of the senders IP address, and it will be very easy for you to know where the sender is. Try it now >>
Step1

Visit http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/
Step2
Open the email you received from the company which you want to verify, find the email header of that email.
Q: How to find the email header? 
A: This depends on your email program.
>>e.g.Outlook 98, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003
1. Double Click the message to open it in a full window
2. Click on "Options" in the "View" Menu
3. Now you can copy and paste everything (press Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C)

For other email programs >>

Step3
Copy and Paste the email header of the message into the box, this tool will help you to location of the senders IP address. The result will show as below.

IP tracer

<<Go back

Share to:

Re: <Safe Trading Tool - 3> Verifying IP Addresses
edinsons javier (12:00:58): whats the price of asus g51JX LAPTO Lapt And Nokia N8 phone cnlittleli (12:01:49): laptop is us$495/pc and n8 is us$265/pc both of them with shipping cost edinsons javier (12:02:38): ok. thank you whats the moq are they original cnlittleli (12:03:18): our MOQ is just one yes edinsons javier (12:03:25): ok.great do you take paypal cnlittleli (12:04:10): i am sorry ,cuz it is easy frozen account ,soit is not popular in China edinsons javier (12:04:55): sorry.I can't buy it except you accept the paypal. do you have company account ? cnlittleli (12:06:20): we usually take personal account ,cuz sample we get little profit , usually our company use personal account , if use company account , we will pay the high tax and our boss must go to SAFE (State Administration Foreign Exchange ) to declare the payment , it is hard for our boss to go to SAFE for every sample order edinsons javier (12:07:00): so how could I know you are not scammers? edinsons javier (12:08:25): are you scammers? cnlittleli (12:08:36): if you think ,ok.. i am scammer ok? edinsons javier (12:08:55): ok. I will post on alibaba site. Bye cnlittleli (12:09:29): you have not reasons say we are scammer we sell many items like our ways edinsons javier (12:10:24): But you don't send the goods out after the buyer pay ,right ? or the wrong things cnlittleli (12:11:09): you can ask another suppliers ,so maybe you will not find one supplier like this edinsons javier (12:11:30): ok.bye The company : Shanghai Thousand And Thousand Co., Ltd. and GOLDEN WIN GRAND RICH LTD are scammers .
I use this method,but it appear "Email Header not valid. Please try again with a full valid email header."
Tahnk you very much
and it is very useful for me

So for more,

can you tell me how to obtain the IP of one who chat with you on TM?

chnpack.com
thanks alot
This way is not correct at all.i tried it with two email,that are hotmail id and levis@zsyfjs.com; However,the result is from US. and anther is from Peijing, CN actually.i am in Guangdong.CN Both of email are used by me in Guangdong Only.i have never been to Beijing and use these two email in that city so i can not believe this way is available.
Re: Re: <Safe Trading Tool - 3> Verifying IP Addresses
Levis Feng wrote:
This way is not correct at all.i tried it with two email,that arehotmail idand levis@zsyfjs.com; However,the result is from US. and anther is from Peijing, CN actually.i am in Guangdong.CN Both of email are used by me in Guangdong Only.i have never been to Beijing and use these two email in that city so i can not believe this way is available.

I was confused too at the beginning, but it seems all address refer to the Software Service of the email box. Not the real owner. So it can express why your email at hotmailshows USA. and the other is Beijing, CN. I guess your Email Box Server is in Beijing, are you intersted in contacted to your local system service to verify this point? [em10]

However, if only the IP and location of the email can be traced, I don't think it can help me to verify the real of the buyer. An Chinese can apply for a USA email address, what I want is the further trace of the location of the real usuer of one email address.

Does anyone know some better webisite for this?[em1]

Admin wrote:

This email tracer can help you to pinpoint the location of the senders IP address, and it will be very easy for you to know where the sender is...

Dear Madam Admin,

I tried it but have a big argument with the sales representative of one supplier. Yes, I traced it to the US, but the SR strongly denied it, said she's in Fujian. She have never went out of China all her life. I think her company used US server.Soit can happen a Fujian company rented space in a Beijing server, and we are back to square one. Same with E-mail Trace too. Not much information when everyone in China use Yahoo, Hotmail or Google e-mail account. Do you agree with me?
Safe payment, GOOD feedback, Cheap price good quality of BOOTS.all in www.easytrade4u.com
am Ranjith Abeysinghe. at sinhaabey@[em2]
[em2]we also offer candles wholesale,pls check www.yecandlewax.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: