Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > <Safe Trading Tool - 4> Verifying Phone Numbers
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

<Safe Trading Tool - 4> Verifying Phone Numbers 51 replies,23635 views

· To check the area code of a phone number
This tool will help you to check area code of a phone number, and then you will know whether the phone number matches the location of the company. Try it now >>

International Area Code

· To learn how to make international phone calls
This tool will help you to make an international call; you will know how to dial internationally from the USA, Canada or from any other country. Try it now >>

international calling

<<Go back

Share to:

Re: <Safe Trading Tool - 4> Verifying Phone Numbers
Verifying my Phone Numbers first! [em1]

86 556 6815266

http://www.chnpack.com
pls verify this company shenyang nada trading phone no: 8613504909845 pls i want to place orders and make payment
Hi there,
seems to me it finds EVERY IMAGINABLE NUMBER staring with 86.
I tried some 10 different numbers that i guest.
It ALWAYS finds everything in China that starts with 86 than ten digits....
Seems to me it is useless for our purpose.
wish you luck
Pablo
i need more information, that will link me to normal sage, in other to knwn last form
Safe payment, GOOD feedback, Cheap price good quality of BOOTS.all in www.easytrade4u.com
Have no idea how it works. But will have a try frist to see.[em2]
I want to do transactions with this company:
Company Name: Shanghai Qiantian Uniform Co., Ltd.
Country/Territory: China (Mainland)
Registered Address: Room 428, No. 33, Zhongxin Road, Xinqiao Town, Songjiang Area, Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Year Established: 2004
Legal Representative/CEO: Mr. Huyong Yi
Legal Form: Limited Liability Company
Registration No.: 3102272064969
Issuing Authority: Shanghai City Administration for Industry and Commerce Songjiang Branch
Date of Issue: 2004-01-05
Date of Expiry: 2014-01-04

Do you know the legitimacy of this company ?, how to verify that this company really exists and not a scam?
Admin wrote:

· To check the area code of a phone number
This tool will help you to check area code of a phone number, and then you will know whether the phone number matches the location of the company. Try it now >>

International Area Code

· To learn how to make international phone calls
This tool will help you to make an international call; you will know how to dial internationally from the USA, Canada or from any other country. Try it now >>

international calling

<<Go back

Re: Re: <Safe Trading Tool - 4> Verifying Phone Numbers
I have checked their reg. #3102272064969 at the official website of Shanghai Administration for Indudsty & Commerce. The info is the same as what you stated above. This company get a Chinese website www.qiantianfushi.com, and their clothes are very beautiful. Their office address is different from the registered address, which is common in China. I hope my info can help you.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: