Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Is Alibaba a safe place to buy ? What is the Gold for ?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Is Alibaba a safe place to buy ? What is the Gold for ? 3 replies,13747 views

I am new at Alibaba.com website and I am not surprise to get my money stolen here. I close two transactions on the past month.

Scammer and thiefs here. I am very disapointed.[em4]

I am making a complaint against Jinshunxiang (Int'l) Technology Ltd. (the “other party”) regarding a recent transation.

Contact Person: Diana Diana

Website or URL: http://jinshunxiang.en.alibaba.com/featureproductlist.html

TradeManager ID (Member ID): cn220008040

Email: jinshunxiang_sale4@yahoo.cn

Postal Address: Address: 3F, Bldg #B12, Yusheng Industry Area, #327

Gushu, Xixiang, Bao'an District Shenzhen City

Guangdong Province China

Contact Person: Tung Ki Wong

Website or URL: http://jinshunxiang.en.alibaba.com/featureproductlist.html

TradeManager ID (Member ID): jinshunxiang

Email: jinshunxiang_sale4@yahoo.cn

Postal Address: Address: 3F, Bldg #B12, Yusheng Industry Area, #327

Gushu, Xixiang, Bao'an District Shenzhen City

Guangdong Province China

The supplier promised to delivery 02 Ipads 64GB 3G plus a Iphone. The order was place on April 25, 2010 and the full payment of $350.00 was made on Western Union.  They provided a FAKE DHL tracking number and never answer my e-mails.

What should I do next? Go to a police and report this website ?

Why should a large website like this allow everyony get listed as "exporter" without any verification ?

I am feeling so dumb today. I should report it to a federal agency and shut down the Alibaba and the 40s  thiefs

Share to:

Re: Is Alibaba a safe place to buy ? What is the Gold for ?
Reported today's news Feb 21 2011Two top executives of Chinese Internet marketplace Alibaba are resigning after an internal investigation discovered that more than 2,300 sellers were actively committing fraud, some with the assistance of the Alibaba sales staff. 

The company reported that CEO David Wei and COO Elvis Lee were stepping down to take responsibility for the widespread malfeasance. Reportedly countless members of Alibaba’s 5,000-person sales team were supplying fraudulent operators with “Gold Supplier” accreditation and assisted them with avoiding detection by internal investigators.

Yahoo owns 39% of the Alibaba group, a nice little moneymaker for the beleaguered portal. However, Alibaba had been trying to buy back the stake from Yahoo at a reported $8 billion to $11 billion, but talks collapsed last fall with CEO Carol Bartz claiming she had no interest in spurning the investment.

The tension between the two companies has been very public — and occasionally vulgar. Would this be a good opportunity for Yahoo to make an exit or does the company still need the revenue (although it’s likely to go down)? It’s worth noting that this is not the first time Alibaba has been accused of fraud.

Reply #
and you know who owns a shot load of yahoo. Good ole George Soros, the Devil him self!
Re: Is Alibaba a safe place to buy ? What is the Gold for ?
best wishes to you[em3]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

supply all your business service here in china!
we are a service SOHO in Shijiazhuang City, we can help you find the right products, inspection products and factory, supervision the delivery of the products, business translation, business trip guide Etc. More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: