Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Musa Ka Gul
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Musa Ka Gul 2 replies,2919 views

Hi,
I was wondering if you have "Musa Ka Gul" (tooth powder with Tobacco dust), it is readily available at grocery stores in India.

The manufacturer is :
MD. MUSA & COMPANY
145B, RABINDRA SARANI, KOLKATA - 73

The Factory location is :
P.K. BISWAS Rd., KHARDAH - 24 PGS
Regn. No. AAD/FM/8148A/XM/001

And their Customer Care Cell is 003-22215473

I would really appreciate if you can guide me towards obtaining the above tooth powder, I live in Boston, MA.

Thanks,
PK
Share to:

Re: Musa Ka Gul
Since the details of the products you are looking for are specific, you are highly recommended to post what you want to buy into a Buying Lead to let the suppliers contact you directly. Buying Leads are online purchase requirements that let suppliers know exactly what you need.

To post a new Buying Lead, please take the following steps:
1. Sign in at My Alibaba <http://us.my.alibaba.com/>;
2. Click "Post a New Buying Lead" in the "Buying Tools" section;
3. Complete the form and click "Submit" button.
Upon approval, it will be published online with 24 hours.

You can also search for the products you want directly on our website. The detailed stepst are listed at: http://www.alibaba.com/trade/servlet/page/help/new_to_alibaba/alibaba_user_guide/search_and_contact_suppliers
Reply #
HI ,
Give me your addres i will send it to u directly from india.. mail me at bondabhi333@gmail.com
PK2K9 wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if you have "Musa Ka Gul" (tooth powder with Tobacco dust), it is readily available at grocery stores in India.

The manufacturer is :
MD. MUSA & COMPANY
145B, RABINDRA SARANI, KOLKATA - 73

The Factory location is :
P.K. BISWAS Rd., KHARDAH - 24 PGS
Regn. No. AAD/FM/8148A/XM/001

And their Customer Care Cell is 003-22215473

I would really appreciate if you can guide me towards obtaining the above tooth powder, I live in Boston, MA.

Thanks,
PK

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: