Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Scammers in Cameroon Africa
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Scammers in Cameroon Africa 34 replies,9525 views

Scammers in Cameroon Africa.

How many have you scammed?

Share to:

Re: Scammers in Cameroon Africa
im considering doing business with one from there.  can u gimme a clue which one youre talkin about?

and before judging all sellers from cameroon, it would be really nice to know  Has anyone really had  trade(product delivered) with any of them? so if there is at least one honest,let he/she have the glory and praise among filthy sinners.

Re: Re: Scammers in Cameroon Africa
mcdethatron wrote:
im considering doing business with one from there.  can u gimme a clue which one youre talkin about?

Hi Steven Kollias,

Thanks for your email and document.

After review of the trade dispute case with MARIE PLACE CAFE SMOKE MIX STORE, we believe they have violated the Alibaba.com Free Membership Agreement. Therefore, we have terminated their Alibaba.com Membership. All information regarding MARIE PLACE CAFE SMOKE MIX STORE will be removed from Alibaba.com within 24 hours.

Re: Re: Re: Scammers in Cameroon Africa

stevenkollias wrote:

I have never had anything delivered from Cameroon and I will never do business with anyone from that country. I can't find any honesty over there and when I chat with them on trade manager, there where to many contradictions in there offers.

In addition to that, most of them will only take Western Union or Money Gram.  They don't take  a Bank TT because most of them probably don't have any bank accounts. What does that tell you?

It tells you to take the first flight out of Cameroon.

[em12]
just know that africa is a complete sh*thole

dont even bother
There are several of them. If they only take Western Union or Money gram, be prepaired to loose what you send.
I won't be giving any glory to Cameroon
i am poor ,,Scammers get nothing from me [em3]
List of fake Chambre of Commerce in Cameroon **ALL Listed below are fake/bogus web sites** Some have been shut down while others are still active. The Chief Executive Mr. Christopher Eken Cameroon National Chamber of Commerce & Industry 2nd Floor S.H.O PLAZA, AKWA Street,DOUALA P.O.Box 2325 , - CAMEROUN Tel: +237 74714323 Fax +237 E-mail: info@cameroonchamberofcommerce.com Website: www.cameroonchamberofcommerce.com Fraud / Fraude / Scam Quote: www.cameroonchamberofcommerce.com http://cameroonchamberofcommerce.webs.com CAMEROON National Chamber of Commerce & Industry 2nd FloorS.H.O PLAZA, AKWA Street,DOUALA P.O.Box 2325 , - CAMEROON Tel.+237-33 10 36 68 . 237 33103668 / +23733103668 / 0023733103668 Mobile:237-74 71 43 23 Fax. 237 (0)21-255202 / 21255202 / 74714323 E-mail: info@cameroonchamberofcommerce.com Fraud / Fraude / Scam Quote: http://www.cameroonchamberofcommerce.com.nu/ CCCI Secretariat Plot 1A Kiira Road P.O.Box 3809 Douala - Cameroon Tel: 0023770208993 / 70208993 Fax: 0023733104578 / 33104578 Email: info@ccci-cm.tk

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: