Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > FAKE KINGSTON 64GB DATATRAVELLER
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

FAKE KINGSTON 64GB DATATRAVELLER 5 replies,3005 views

[em8]Authenticated and Verified Shenzhen Btob Electron Co., Ltd.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM THE ABOVE SUPPLIER!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Purchased 50x Kingston 64gb Datatravellers at a cost of $500 plus the cost of TT

Received all 50 items and when tested proved to be fake and will not Format.It appears that data is being written to the USB Drives but upon attempting to read from the drives only a very very small percentage can be read with most of the data being ****.

Attempted to contact

First name : Chao Xing

Last name : Xue

86-0592-6738675

City: xiamen

But no reply of course.....Taking matter further....

*****ALIBABA GROUP SHOULD CHECK ALL POTENTIAL SUPPLIERS!!!*****[em8][em6]

Share to:

Re: FAKE KINGSTON 64GB DATATRAVELLER

Sorry to hear your experience.

Please click here to know Alibaba.com's Trade Dispute Policy. Provide requested information in details when submitting your complaint so that our service team will follow up as soon  as possible.

Thank you
Another scammer:
Attention***FRAUD****

Please do not order from suppleir BestUSB, their link is http://www.bestusb.net/, they send the wrong item, seel fake Kingston products, do not answer emails anymore!*****You are warned******
Re: Re: FAKE KINGSTON 64GB DATATRAVELLER
yes the company is fraud i have also dealed with them and sent money to same person but been cheated..
This company Fajin Xiamen Trade Co.., Ltd. Set me at $ 1,530.
Just got hacked USB memory sticks that did not go well. False In other words: ( After I paid the website disappeared with 2500 products on Alibaba.
They then opened up another section called http://sunrain-camping.en.alibaba.com/

I would caution anyone who is considering buying from any supplier that has these BANKING DETAILS (same as dragon masters have described)

Beneficary Institution : Bank of China xiamen
Branch Swift: BKCHCNBJ73A
payee name
first name :Chao Xing
last name :Xue
Bank’s account :4548225 0188 017068 7

It's totally sick that these fraudsters have been doing for over a year, and lot of people cheated out of money. Not Alibaba do something about these fraudsters are frightening.
This is absolutely the last time I act on Alibaba. One day I will meet those Chinese people and take my revenge Hope this makes you who needs to buy from them to think once more

Have a nice day // The cheated Swedish [em4]
XXXXXXXXX Dongguan City Jiecheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd XXXXXXXXX I orered 25 of Transcend 400X 64gb compact flash cards from a delightful VICKY LIN from the above company. I received 22 of KINGSTON DATATRAVELER 200 64GB They now don't answer emails etc... and are reluctant to sort it out! http://img.alibaba.com/images/eng/style/icon/emoticons_angry.gif

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: