Community > Forums > General Discussions > the most beautiful sentence about love
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

the most beautiful sentence about love 36 replies,250499 views

1Iloveyounot because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2No man or woman is worth your tears, andtheone who is, won��t make you cry.

3 The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can��t have them.

4Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

5To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

6Don��t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn��t willing to waste their time on you.

7Just because someone doesn��t love you the way you want them to, doesn��t mean they don��t love you with all they have.

8Don��t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

9Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10Don��t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

Share to:

Re: the most beautiful sentence about love
Replying to [elma yang]:really nice.[em19]

Reply to  [elma yang]: I like this sentence, which is the best in all.[em19]

6Don't  waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

[em18]

[em38]KILOIA[em38]

Re: Re: the most beautiful sentence about love
Quoting from [KILOIA]:
Reply to [elma yang]: I like this sentence, which is the best in all.[em19]
6Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
[em18]

[em38]KILOIA[em38]

I agree.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Replying to [elma yang]:Love makes the life happeir also and sad also.[em1][em8]
Replying to [elma yang]:
Elma,Love is Spice of life.If you have in in main course, you end up with hyperacidity.[em2]
Sixer
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Vishwanath Agencies
We work as an extention of your company in marketing, Consultancy and sourcing activities, keeping your interest in mind as top priority. Sourcing-we ensure supplies and services at affordable price for quality ... More

Re:
Replying to [elma yang]:
"the most beautiful sentence about love"... "Just LOVE and BELOVED." nice topic elma..[em38][em19]
Replying to [elma yang]:

Here comes my favorite tip:

NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE, A BEST PARTNER IS AN ESSENTIAL.

[em18]
Re: Re: the most beautiful sentence about love
Quoting from [King of solar water heaters]:

Replying to [elma yang]:

Here comes my favorite tip:

NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE, A BEST PARTNER IS AN ESSENTIAL

More and more powerful ,meaningful and usful things in life

Thanks to all

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Horizons
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

"love "is the most beautiful verb in the world .
love is so great ,it can make you happy ,make you so free .enjoy it

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: