Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Re:Popular payment methods in international trading
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re:Popular payment methods in international trading

We are exporter from India. Doing business on L/c. As the bank charges are too high, our potential clients are interested in payement terms of t/t which we are not yet confirmed about. We are trying to measure the risk factor involved in it. We have new export base and are playing safely. What process actually follow to get safe our payments against the deals in the terms of t/t payments.

What could be the safest steps and process to follow and complete the deal? How risk could be eliminated in it? It it safe mode of payment? What should be the way of transfering and forwarding of documents and at what stages. What could be the better conditions to receive the payment?

Keep us informed about best option therein to help business better.

I have a man who wants to send me a check for more than the amount and wants me to western union him the remaining money.  Says the check is coming from a client.  I do not feel good about this. Please help.

Quoting from LaLa:

I have a man who wants to send me a check for more than the amount and wants me to western union him the remaining money.  Says the check is coming from a client.  I do not feel good about this. Please help.

stay far far away from anyone trying to send you more than the amount and then wants you to WU him the balance...bigtime scam.

What methos will most ensure that the goods I receive will be as ordered ? In case I buy goods and check them on the port, and see that they are not as agreed or in low quality. What can I do than ?

Thanks

Could you please also provide some explanations regarding Trade Terms which your feedback form mentions, such as FOB, CIF etc,.? Thanks in advance.

creditcard payment

Dont paypal!

List all your auctions free!

Go to:

http://www.stormpay.com/auctions.php?aff=2421072

can i talk to someone

T/T.L/C are common payment.

what is the safest way of paying in international trading?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: