Community > Forums > General Discussions > Name something u dream of having one day!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Name something u dream of having one day! 5 replies,972 views

watever it is, just name it! let's c! I personally dream of having a warm home! How about u?
Share to:

Re: Name something u dream of having one day!
Quoting from [james-shao]:

whatever it is, just name it! let's c! I personally dream of having a warm home! How about u?

[em1]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Re: Name something u dream of having one day!
Replying to [james-shao]:the thing is the a harmony family![em1]
Re: Re: Name something u dream of having one day!
Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:thanks,this is also my dream thing,but the most important to me is the harmony family!
Re: Re: Re: Name something u dream of having one day!
Quoting from [james-shao]:

Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:thanks,this is also my dream thing,but the most important to me is the harmony family!

I understand but family is not a materialistic thing. Of-course in that context I only want to have a nice and loving family.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Re: Re: Re: Re: Name something u dream of having one day!
Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:to different person has different towards!but to me both are important!
thanks![em1]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: