Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > Western Union Payment Terms
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Western Union Payment Terms
Quoting from [72ally]:

A supplier has requested T/T, Western Union Payment.  As this form of payment is essentially cash how reliable is it that I will actually receive product?  Are the suppliers monitored for scams?

Not all suppliers who request T/T or Western Union Payment are scammers!

Actually,when my Australian client bought 20pcs iPillows (samples)from us,we requested him to pay the sample cost by western union and he accepted this payment mode.The premise is that both parties know each other well and mutual-trust established.Why don't you always doubt your suppliers would not send the goods after you paid the money?Anyway,we should be careful on doing overseas business!

Good luck!

Littlesheep

Quoting from [72ally]:

A supplier has requested T/T, Western Union Payment.  As this form of payment is essentially cash how reliable is it that I will actually receive product?  Are the suppliers monitored for scams?

Dear 72ally,

It has been my experience(and I have been ripped off 3 times by china suppliers that this Western Union, Moneygram, and T/T payment methods are not usable. Believe me if you find a good supplier they will accept 50% of cost upfront and 50% upon delivery. This is the only way to assure both people (yourself, that you get the merchandise and the supplier that they get the money) then send the 50% by T/T or bank transfer. That way you will have proof of payment. Good luck with buying and best regards, Rose

Re: Re: Western Union Payment Terms

it is so shameful for such scammer who cheating

lose our face make the honest suppliers lost the good enviroment as well as good image to do

it is pity to both of buyer so do honest suppliers

Quoting from [Gabor Bathori]:

Western Union and T/T to a personal bank acc. is the preferred payment method of scammers, for two reasons, one is they have no real companies, second, this way your payment cannot be traced. Therefore I seriously advise you to leave ANY "supplier" demanding you to pay by WU. WU is used by private persons to send money to each other, it is not a payment used by companies.

Additionally, if you are looking for any branded article for cheap, give it up right now, the best that can happen to you is that you receive a box with cheap fakes or refurbished goods - and this is the best scenario.

c[ ]

Quoting from [72ally]:

Dear friend,

If your supplier is seriously. you can use this payment.

Now western union, they have a good system, only the receiver shows the control number and the person's IDENTITY CARD, some people call it PASS PORT. they can get the money.

If you were cheated by them, you can found them through the IDENTITY CARD , and ask your money back.

In fact , Western union is very easy to operae. it can give the buyer and the seller more convenient.

In another way, you also have the way to trace your money bank , find the person directly. i believe the police they will treat such scammer "well"

I believe most of the seller they would like to do business for a long term, but not only one business. as long term cooperation , they can have more benefits ,compared to one deal. stupid person, only do one-time business. [em1]

Lindy

western union also warns about consumer frauds. don`t pay to bussiness deal via western union. it is only for transaction between two well known fellows, NOT FOR STRANGERS. Dont belive any ofeers which are TOO GOOD TO BELIVE.
But T/T and L/C are used widely to do bussiness
condensate in hand in the rope pulling force has not run a yellow Labrador guide dog.
hermes scarf wholesale Harry stood, his long tongue side of the road I saw it the same panting panting rapid twitching body can be seen Harry have exhausted and thirsty bad! Just looking at small condensate bought distressed guide dog and see its only down a bottle of water. She licked the dryness of the lips and from the plastic pocket guide dog agencies
fakeaff(men)t-shirtto her after the dog food bowl into the water poured into the front of Harry. Harry immediately looked down tongue quickly licked the water into his mouth. Now penniless,
wholesale prada sunglassesthirsty small condensate can only hold back the rest of the bottle not to drink water. If she drank the water for a thirsty dog ??neighborhood where her water! She took the check to her Mr. Tang bought this guide dogs to do a series of formalities in the hands of just enough money for a bottle of mineral
fake gucci wallets salewater with no money for a car so she can only be pulled Harry to want to go back before dark to go back. Sure enough, the water spirit drink a lot of Harry shook his head quickly followed by a burst of body hair and jitter. Harry stared at the lovely small condensate pan-bean eyes were again followed by a large tears fell down. Harry hugged her gently shaking the
hellow, i'm a fashion designer from Indonesia and i have a small garment factory to make a wedding dress and evening wear. so help me please with any information about scams and trade with nigeria.....my email
rachel_angeliaz@yahoo.com
www.rachelwangbridal.bolgspot.com
thank you
Re: Re: Re: Western Union Payment Terms
I took 200 dollars for a sample of phones in the UK by Western Union. I did not give the name of the sender, the bank assured that not knowing the name of the sender they do not take away money. Took their money, and the phone is not sent. They say that high taxes necessary to transfer an additional 200 dollars and they send their 2 phones. I requested a refund, said that part of the prepay for shipping and can not return, is said to send money for a nonexistent person that they can not take the money and then change the name. I do not believe them. Please advise what to do.
I took 200 dollars for a sample of phones in the UK by Western Union. I did not give the name of the sender, the bank assured that not knowing the name of the sender they do not take away money. Took their money, and the phone is not sent. They say that high taxes necessary to transfer an additional 200 dollars and they send their 2 phones. I requested a refund, said that part of the prepay for shipping and can not return, is said to send money for a nonexistent person that they can not take the money and then change the name. I do not believe them. Please advise what to do.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: