Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Latest Version of TradeManager--TradeManager 2008
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Latest Version of TradeManager--TradeManager 2008
To richardh,

We received your email and have already replied to you, please kindly check your registered email address for the solutions.

For other members who have similar problem, please email us at: alibaba@alibaba-inc.com
Re: Latest Version of TradeManager--TradeManager 2008
Thank you, richardh. PS:Your English is good.
People shouldn't be having problems with Trademanager, full stop.
Alibaba you have an obligation to test all software before making it live, thereby avoiding issues like everyone is having. Obviously you havent done that.

I refuse to use Trademanager 2008, because it is full of spyware and malaware.
To edglimited,

As a service provider, we endeavor to provide an online business information exchange platform for all business persons and we always value our members’ feedbacks.

Before we launch a new program, we do lots of tests. However, as you know nothing is perfect and that’s why your comments are welcomed. We hope you could forward us the difficulty or inconvenience you come across so that we can improve our services. Therefore, would you please email our service team at: alibaba@service.alibaba.com directly for any problem you encounter? Thanks for your cooperation.
Can you send me trade manager to my e-mail because i can`t download it. My e-mail tobola@gadget-factory.pl
Server is too slowly 1 wll wait 1 hrs for 10.4 mb data..
Re: Re: Latest Version of TradeManager--TradeManager 2008
Yes, this is what I've been experiencing myself. I only obtain about two kilobytes a second (2 KB/s), and then I'm disconnected a few minutes later stating the server connection has been reset.

The web site is going well web site's server connection is going well, but not the server connection you're using for your Trade Manger 2008 download service. [em4]

Please post as soon as you've fixed this problem.

Regards,
Kevin Keeney
This link is so fastly
now 1 use it..
try download from this server..

http://www.esnips.com/doc/ee985338-0231-487f-a83e-89e3185d974f/TradeManager(alibaba.com)Instal)/nsprev
pretty good,I did it.[em16]
contact me soon pls. yours mamdhamee

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: