Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Dear Sirs,

Fake "POP" of fake ZAO Transnafta has been published on our website.

There is You`ll find a link of real ZAO Trans Nafta company`s official notice.

Sincerely,

Vivaldo SA
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [slik]:

Replying to [slik]:

Also, for those of you getting Russneft deals, I called Russneft last night and was given the direct number to Aleksei Kuzmemkov, he specifically told me that all those Russneft offers are fake as they are all filled up for 2008 and cannot take new orders. He also stated to me that any Russneft offer with a supposed direct line to Mr. Gordeev is fake. So for all of you about to be scammed by a supposed Russneft offer... BEWARE!!! Do the research yourself. Call Russneft during working hours and see what they tell you. Whatever you do, do not send anyone any money.

thankyou for the information you posted, I am in the middle of finalization of deal with russneft they are sending me final contract very soon, I am dealing with Gordeev, what telephone number should I call to confirm that this deal is real.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [noemtrade]:

dear tatiana

i am in touch with 3 direct buyers and i d like talk with you on skype,is possible???

noemtrade@yahoo.com.ar

thanks

adrian

Quoting from [Agashkova Tatyana]:

Quoting from [kelvinlallo1]:

Yea I know Demek Oil and Gas Inc and they area  big oil suppling giant.They Operate Three Refineries and I have once recieved oil suppy of D2 and Jetfuel from them

I assure you if you are in any way doinmg business with them to go ahead with full confidence

Quoting from [oilthirsty]:

Demek Oil and Gas Inc(Group Managing Director/CEO)

United Kingdom.(Europe)

30, Oxford Road, Kensington,

SW7 London.

Tel Number:+44-703-1922669,+44-704-5756-959

Fax Number:+44-8715-0312-06,+44-8715-0312-09
Demek Oil and Gas Inc
(United States of America)
83, King Street,
Suite 500,
Seattle.
Washington 98104
Tel & Fax: +1-206-339-9409
Thanks in advance.

How can this company can sell something, if the company is not exist in this world, not in UK not in USA????

Check thru http://www.dnb.com

No info about such company!!!! If company is not register, what this "company" can sell?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [Dambi]:

Quoting from [spring88]:

Replying to [eddison]:Hi, eddison. I am quite new in oil broker business. I have a request for D2 and OFECO oil company Rusneft contact me and give me a offer. Same thing happened, they request to pay upfront Transneft fee total USD180,000. Would you please let me know how about this seller? What's contact detail and account detail for Transneft?

Thank you very much

====================================================================
Dear Sirs/buyers,

1. " Be Careful Russian swindlers"
  2. They are all fraud/swindlers if they ask Transneft fee,Pipeline fee

Regards

Choi

Link Int'l Corp/Korea

dear sir under no curcumstances pay anything up front or legal fees if your not sure go to your russian embbasy tin your country and check out the company but still dont pay anything up front its taken me a long time to find a real seller they dont grow on trees if you need help and have a real buyer im sure i can help blackgoldgroups@aol.com or skyp me at myjoshua1 to go further to help you no fees at all
Re: There Are Real
Quoting from [Freddy Lawson]:

Replying to [oilthirsty]:[em18]Hello the seller (Transanfta) are real and we have dealt with them.current we have shipment going on now.we are waiting for the second shipment to commerce after the opening of the first LC it was nice doing bussiness with them.You can reach me on this number for more clearification:+447024093125

Dear Sir,

I have a potential buyer. Please email me at othman(a)gmail.com

Regards

Othman
Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [taigrowth]:

Replying to [Gngm]:
Hello. Why not try us? We are direct to a trading house based in Azerbaijan. There are way too many scammers out there, and so far, we have found our current supplier to be the most reliable. They are a trading house and they have performed in the past, and currently are performing.

We are more than welcome for you to do a due diligence check on our supplier. At the end of the day, trades are what we want.

Our procedures are simple and designed to not make you think twice about purchasing from a trading house, there are no transneft fees paid upfront, no dodgy emails and we are able to show you past performance documents, provided our terms are adhered to. Not a problem. You can email me for more information.

Dear Sir

I have a potential buyer for D2 and M100. Please email me at othmanr@gmail.com

Regards

Othman
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [FauxBois]:

Replying to [CCHS]: Dear Sir, Our group is connected to a petroleum company that buys directly from Gazprom; just as the gentlemen said below, we will go bank to bank, and offer POP within the hour after receiving POF. We can do both spot and contract for both D2 and JP54; and contract on LPG, LNG, Mazut and gasoline. Are prices are fair at $68/$63 for JP54; for other prices, please contact us. We are real, and have no problem going bank to bank. There are no upfront fee's or transneft fee's from this petroleum company.
When we receive your ICPO/Soft probe, we will respond with the suppliers FULL BANKING INFO and how to do the bank to bank. Once we supply you with any Russian Petroleum product, you will be done looking for a supplier...Best Wishes...

Dear Sir

I have a potential buyer for D2 and M100. Please email me at othmanr@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Othman
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [lucky1consultant]:

[em31] WHAT IS LEGALIZATION FEE FOR THE CONTRACT , TO BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THREE MANDATES OF REFINERIES THAT CONTRACT MUST BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVENMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  PURGAZNEFT, HNK ENERGOSNOR, OAO NK RUSSNEFT AND I AM CONFUSED WHEN HERE IS WRITTEN SOME THING ELSE BUT IN DIFFERENT WAY TRANSNEFT FEE, WHICH MY MANDATES NEVER ASKED.  FOR THE UREA DEALS THEY ASKED FOR THE RAILWAY FEE 2.50 USD PER MT.CAN SOME ONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THIS LEGALIZATION FEE AND MUST HAVE TO PAY OR NOT ?????  GULAB KA GULLA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [ab_c6]:

Quoting from [lucky1consultant]:

[em31] WHAT IS LEGALIZATION FEE FOR THE CONTRACT , TO BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THREE MANDATES OF REFINERIES THAT CONTRACT MUST BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVENMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  PURGAZNEFT, HNK ENERGOSNOR, OAO NK RUSSNEFT AND I AM CONFUSED WHEN HERE IS WRITTEN SOME THING ELSE BUT IN DIFFERENT WAY TRANSNEFT FEE, WHICH MY MANDATES NEVER ASKED.  FOR THE UREA DEALS THEY ASKED FOR THE RAILWAY FEE 2.50 USD PER MT.CAN SOME ONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THIS LEGALIZATION FEE AND MUST HAVE TO PAY OR NOT ?????  GULAB KA GULLA

It is a system to steal your money.[em2][em2]
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [sayeng2000]:

Quoting from [VivaldoSA]:

Quoting from [Scam Fighter]:

Hi, I am new here.

Just asking those who are more exposed and experienced if you ever heard of a Fenniks LM Company Limited, whose original name was Rutten Oil Company established in 1987 in the Russian Federation.

Appreciate some feedbacks.

ZAO NPF Fenniks LM is existing and real company which buys some products through tenders of Gazprom Neft. (Last fixed deal has been made at 18.09.2007 (russian link http://www.gazprom-neft.ru/tender-np/print/?id=238)

Regarding Rutten Oil. It looks like a joke because such companies can`t be registered in USSR (1987 it`s a time when USSR was still alive).

We never heard that this company exports anything and on their website they tell nothing about export activity just that they are selling in Moscow, Moscow`s area and in other regions of Russia and nothing about export.

Their phones in Moscow are: +7-(495)-737-44-32, 737-44-29, 737-44-30, 737-44-31, 231-32-87, 231-32-89.

If You want to check anything You can check their website (in Russian) http://www.col.ru/fennixlm/cont.htm

Also this company is 20% property of russian financial group "Centerinvest".

Sincerely,

VIVALDO SA

Dear Vivado SA,

Can you help me to check whether the oil company "ZAO NORTAGAS" is real or not?  I have some dealing with them thru some hong kong mandates and they gave us the contract to sign for Russian D2 and Mazut but till now they have not even come back with the signed contract to us and the last thing i heard from their mandate is they are asking for Transneft fees which i immediately tell them off. Are they a scammer too???  pse adv.

thomas

sayeng2000@yahoo.com

The information provided with the link gave from you Vivaldo shows nothing in relation with the company ZAO NPF Fenniks LM (russian link http://www.gazprom-neft.ru/tender-np/print/?id=238)

Their name is not in the list and their website is not longer valid, that  not smeel good, for our concern we engage all parties to be and act carefully with them.

Regards

Andre

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: