Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [glitterjoule]:

Quoting from [enba]:

Quoting from [Agashkova Tatyana]:

The list of some FAKEs companies in "Russia":

Company                       Represented by        Tel No.
  • SibirTranzitNeft               by Vasily Vlasov       tel 791698691...
  • ZAO Sorcont Oils
  • SibirNeft
  • Icon Oil                            by Mr. Shateav         tel 749550690...
  • OOO Integral                                                   tel 749597114...
  • OOO Rucas Oil&Gas        by Mr. M. Petrovich
  • OAO AchinskNeft             by Yury Kosyuk         tel 790300630...
  • OAO Ruslaneft Co LTD                                     tel 792673259...
  • NikitOil                             by Nikita Ivanovich
  • TatNeft                                                              tel 749551834...
  • Intercont Oil
  • NovostiNeft Oil
  • Interlot-Oil

If you want I can send you other 17/18 company' name

Hello, i saw your info and it is great. Can you please check if on yr list you have a PELVICOIL as fake? i cannot see its registration please reply to julio.silva@depv.com.pt

Hello Enba or Tatyana,

Would you be so kind as to send to my mail the listing of the other scam companies, it would save me a lot of work crosschecking.

Plse add here or send to my Email: julio.silva@depv.com.pt

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [FauxBois]:

Replying to [CCHS]: Dear Sir, Our group is connected to a petroleum company that buys directly from Gazprom; just as the gentlemen said below, we will go bank to bank, and offer POP within the hour after receiving POF. We can do both spot and contract for both D2 and JP54; and contract on LPG, LNG, Mazut and gasoline. Are prices are fair at $68/$63 for JP54; for other prices, please contact us. We are real, and have no problem going bank to bank. There are no upfront fee's or transneft fee's from this petroleum company.

When we receive your ICPO/Soft probe, we will respond with the suppliers FULL BANKING INFO and how to do the bank to bank. Once we supply you with any Russian Petroleum product, you will be done looking for a supplier...Best Wishes...

I need D2, three contracts 500.000 x12, 150.000 x 12 Barcelona and 25000 x 12 to Ukraine. My mail is bonaterra@bonaterra.net
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [hoss]:

Replying to [taigrowth]:

hi my dear,

if you have a real supplier, i would appriciate to get the coordinates.

We are dealing with some supplier, but till now no RESULTS.

thanks 4 ur cooperation.

farzad

dear sir

we also fell pray to these guys so we fully understand how you guys feel we lost $27.867 but yes we do have real seller no up front pipe line fees etc you will find our procedures are very simple anything you dont like what you here you dont deal simple skyp myjoshua1 for more information

Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [roy-126]:

Replying to [oilyx]: wit,wit, now they are asking people to pay for escrow services fees, 2% from purchase price.

I don't know, does any of these names ring a bell ?

legro oil and gas, seroil & gas, sergei badon, sergei ,

my god someone has just paid 2% to escrow. i'm gonna be dead if it's a fake !

can anyone verify the use of esrcrow in big oil deal s?

is it even necessary ?

you are safe if an esceow account has been set up, the seller has to show full docs to get funds releast but check thats the normal way of an escrow works it is for safty
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [kuttan]:

Replying to [ajs34]:

Sir,

Are you direct Russian refinery seller, if yes please contact me

Mohan

DEAR SIR YES WE HAVE A DIRCT CONTACT, BUT YOU MUST BE A OFFICAL MANDATE IF YOU ARE AN INTERMEDOT WE WILL STILL TALK TO YOU BUT YOU MUST BRING THE MANDATETO THE TABLE BY THE WAY WE DONT TALK ANY UP FRONT FEES WHATS SO EVER TO PUT YOUR MIND AT REST DOPNT LIKE WHAT YOU HERE WALK AWAY THATS OUR ADVISE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
DEAR SIRQuoting from [sjampie]:

Replying to [FauxBois]:Dear Sir, I have a buyer direct, willing to buy 30,000 Mt Month of Low sulpher diesel 50PPm`s, I work with one very reliable supplier but I have no reliable supplier for this product and i am aware that GAZPROM refines this type of Diesel, if my inf is correct. please contact me on the following email, eltoro10@hotmail.com after that I will send you my office mail. hope you agree. I will send you Specs of the 50PPM diesel.

DEAR SIR 

GAZPROM DOSE NOT REFINE D2 LOOK AT THE TITTLE GAZ THAT IS WHAT IT REFINES NOT SAY THEY HAVE OTHER REFINARIES BUT GAZPROM ONLY PRODUES GAZ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
[em31] WHAT IS LEGALIZATION FEE FOR THE CONTRACT , TO BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THREE MANDATES OF REFINERIES THAT CONTRACT MUST BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVENMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  PURGAZNEFT, HNK ENERGOSNOR, OAO NK RUSSNEFT AND I AM CONFUSED WHEN HERE IS WRITTEN SOME THING ELSE BUT IN DIFFERENT WAY TRANSNEFT FEE, WHICH MY MANDATES NEVER ASKED.  FOR THE UREA DEALS THEY ASKED FOR THE RAILWAY FEE 2.50 USD PER MT.CAN SOME ONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THIS LEGALIZATION FEE AND MUST HAVE TO PAY OR NOT ?????  GULAB KA GULLA

Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [johntan]:

Replying to [oilyx]:Hi, and thanks for the information regarding Transneft Fraud. Could you please advise the source of this information.

Rgds
Hi there... If your looking for wholesale electronics please view

www.n1-dropshipper.com 

we have well over 10.000 wholesale products.  We have a company in china and a company in the united kingdom .

And we accept credit card payments unlike other china company's. We have a customer surport helpline in the uk and in china.

feel free to contact us.. many thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [lucky1consultant]:

[em31] WHAT IS LEGALIZATION FEE FOR THE CONTRACT , TO BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THREE MANDATES OF REFINERIES THAT CONTRACT MUST BE LEGALIZED FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVENMENT MINISTRY OF ENERGY.  PURGAZNEFT, HNK ENERGOSNOR, OAO NK RUSSNEFT AND I AM CONFUSED WHEN HERE IS WRITTEN SOME THING ELSE BUT IN DIFFERENT WAY TRANSNEFT FEE, WHICH MY MANDATES NEVER ASKED.  FOR THE UREA DEALS THEY ASKED FOR THE RAILWAY FEE 2.50 USD PER MT.CAN SOME ONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THIS LEGALIZATION FEE AND MUST HAVE TO PAY OR NOT ?????  GULAB KA GULLA

If you buy FOB or CIF all expenses before FOB and CIF MUST be paid from the seller. Who asks pre payment for legalization, transfer, or any other reason is it someone who wants only take money from your pocket and after he will disappear
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [ilogreco]:

Quoting from [navrang]:

Quoting from [enba]:

Quoting from [Agashkova Tatyana]:

The list of some FAKEs companies in "Russia":

Company                       Represented by        Tel No.
  • SibirTranzitNeft               by Vasily Vlasov       tel 791698691...
  • ZAO Sorcont Oils
  • SibirNeft
  • Icon Oil                            by Mr. Shateav         tel 749550690...
  • OOO Integral                                                   tel 749597114...
  • OOO Rucas Oil&Gas        by Mr. M. Petrovich
  • OAO AchinskNeft             by Yury Kosyuk         tel 790300630...
  • OAO Ruslaneft Co LTD                                     tel 792673259...
  • NikitOil                             by Nikita Ivanovich
  • TatNeft                                                              tel 749551834...
  • Intercont Oil
  • NovostiNeft Oil
  • Interlot-Oil

If you want I can send you other 17/18 company' name

PLEASE SEND ME THE COMPLETE LIST OF FAKES SELLERS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. BCS I RECIVED A PRICE LIST OF ENERGOGAS NOR. BUT THEY DID'NT ASK ME ANY  AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO WORK WITH THEM. BUT THIS IS STRANGE FOR ME ALSO.

Can you please send me the Fake oil companies in Russia or anywhere  else, also real Oil companies that I can deal with without any headache. My direct emeil address:  ddfglobal@yahoo.com

Thanking you

Dion

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: