Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Scams!

Answer to [propmeup]:

Do you have more info about this companies? e-mails, WEB, phones, documents???? If you have something, i will help you to confirm.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [josemaria]:

Replying to [eddison]:Sir I am about to accepted as seller mandate for Transnafta. They are charging $15.000 for registration. I see you have business relations with them. Do they deliver oil products on time. Will appreciate your advise if safe to represent them to sell their products.

Thanks

=================================================================

Dear Buyers !!

" Fake - Transneft Fee/ Pipeline fee / Escrow 2% / Register fee "

Do you believe " Transneft fee,pipeline fee, Escrow 2%, register fee for seller's mandate ------- " ?  They are all fake/scammer/fraud. They have all fake contacting line (Tel, Fax,E-mail address,Bank account,etc) for cheating buyers. BE CAREFULL FAKE SELLER'S business style. If they ask fee as above and all of them are swindlers. Especially buyer have to  check seller's line before contract. Do not believe their website at all. It is very fine as refinery,etc-----------But it is all fake.  Nowdays there are many fake documents from Africa for registration fee. They are all fake source for U$5,000 - U$15,000-.  They have been cheating many buyers for pocket money and they are living with fraud money. Shortly speaking " Thief & Swidler " without honest nor their nationality. They have been fake " POP,Passport, Bank Account". One of them is Russian Swindler  " SURGUT OIL / http://www.surgutoil.com / Adamov Sergei " CITATION OIL http://www.citationoil.com / Don Freddy -------------.     By all means human should be honest.

From : Yang Soo Choi / e-mail : choiys29@kornet.net / Korea

Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Dear sir/Madam:

welcome to visit our website!You can never find such a low price in other place...

(we are one of china's biggest wholesaler of electrical product such as:digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, GPS,Mp4, ... and so on.)

If you make a big of order from our website,we will give you  more of special discount,thank you very much

WEB :  <www.ebaygbp.com>

MSN :   vip_gbp@hotmail.com

E-mail : vip_gbp@gmail.com
Re: Re: Re: Scams!
Quoting from [Agashkova Tatyana]:

Answer to [propmeup]:

Do you have more info about this companies? e-mails, WEB, phones, documents???? If you have something, i will help you to confirm.

I sent you an email did you look up the address and phone numbers?  What do you think?

Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [taigrowth]:

Replying to [Gngm]:

Hello. Why not try us? We are direct to a trading house based in Azerbaijan. There are way too many scammers out there, and so far, we have found our current supplier to be the most reliable. They are a trading house and they have performed in the past, and currently are performing.

We are more than welcome for you to do a due diligence check on our supplier. At the end of the day, trades are what we want.

Our procedures are simple and designed to not make you think twice about purchasing from a trading house, there are no transneft fees paid upfront, no dodgy emails and we are able to show you past performance documents, provided our terms are adhered to. Not a problem. You can email me for more information.

We would like to have a direct business relationship with your company to assist our loyal buyers. Please email your contact information to info@bostonintlgroup.com

Thanks

WMA.

Re: Re: Scams!
Quoting from [propmeup]:

Quoting from [Bubs]:

j

I have read with interest the messages and claims and counter-claims on this issue! I have a reliable source for Russian products that tells me that regarding "Transnafta there are more than 4 of them, one in South Africa, another in Nigeria and 2 are in Russia". He also goes on to say that: "Technically there is only one Transnafta that has worked in Angola and as a political umbrella of GASPROM. Further, that: “pipeline payment by the buyer cannot happen, Why? because to pay to Transneft pipelines fees you should be registered in the ministry of energy in Russia and in Transneft as a seller; which needs 10 years of financial statement presented, at least 5 years in oil business and at least 8 months in the queue waiting to be accepted. In addition you will pay a premium of future contracts needed for up to 10 years according to Gazprom’s new regulations settled last November 2007 ... all of that to pay the piping invoice! So a buyer cannot do the action of the seller......."

Further, “it is the responsibility of the seller to get the goods to the destination be that to the dockside in an FOB contract or to the destination/port in a CIF contract, for example. Why? simply because the product is in the ownership of the seller and ownership does not pass to the buyer until AFTER delivery only, so the buyer need not pay anything in advance according to the ICC regulations FY 1998 and FY 2000”!

I think the message is simple and clear and has been stressed several times by those in the know; DON’T PAY ANYTHING UP FRONT!!!

Does anyone know if tranship is a real company and if OAO Delta has product and is the owner of OAO from Guyana and named Misha?

OAO DELTA OIL.supply our company recently 5,000,000 MT (HS-D2 GASOIL   to china.We also know that DELTA  OIL has product constantly in storage tanks for sales in ROTTERDAM PORT------

REPLY  -JERRY STEPHEN

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [skylinepc]:

Replying to [aanderson]

My strong advice to you and anyone thinking of transacting with Allegro is to stay clear of them, they are a 100% FAKE company and are in the collecting mode as appose to the delivery mode.

How do I know that? you may ask!!! I know because I have worked with them from August 2007 to December 2007 on one of my buyer's deals. All of the documents we received from them turned out to be fraud as confirmed by the bank they claimed to have issued them.

At first they wanted my buyer to pay for the Transneft fees, of course the buyer refused, then they switched to the Escrow method which also turned out to be another way of scamming buyers. They then switched to yet a third method of scamming called "Commitment Fee" basically they wanted the buyer to pay USD 90,000 up front "to make sure the buyer is committed to the deal" what a load of rubbish that was.

By the way this Allegro company is fronted by so called "Seller Mandate" company called Energy Horaizon LLC. managed by a guy who calls himself DR. ALEXANDER BEREZOVESKY (obviously not his real name) but just beware of dealing with these crooks.

Alegro has gone down our blacklisted Russian companies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Quoting from [real1]:

Replying to [ALL]: Dear Sirs,

we work with a very serious supplier and can you supply all sorts of petroleum products (D2, MAZUT, REBCO, GASOLINE etc.) to very competitive prices and conditions.

If you need some of these products, please contact us rapidly. We have now some good offer for D2 and MAZUT.

None of our suppliers is one of the in this forum mentioned companies!

Regards

Please contact us via: realsupplier@yahoo.com

Dear sir

When you purchase your oil products is a Transneft Fee or Escrow Deposit required from the Russian oil company? Secondly how long have you done bussiness this company? We all know that there must be some legitimate suppliers in Russia and I believe this message board should focus on finding those companies.

Quoting from [dtko77728]:

Quoting from [propmeup]:

Quoting from [Bubs]:

j

I have read with interest the messages and claims and counter-claims on this issue! I have a reliable source for Russian products that tells me that regarding "Transnafta there are more than 4 of them, one in South Africa, another in Nigeria and 2 are in Russia". He also goes on to say that: "Technically there is only one Transnafta that has worked in Angola and as a political umbrella of GASPROM. Further, that: “pipeline payment by the buyer cannot happen, Why? because to pay to Transneft pipelines fees you should be registered in the ministry of energy in Russia and in Transneft as a seller; which needs 10 years of financial statement presented, at least 5 years in oil business and at least 8 months in the queue waiting to be accepted. In addition you will pay a premium of future contracts needed for up to 10 years according to Gazprom’s new regulations settled last November 2007 ... all of that to pay the piping invoice! So a buyer cannot do the action of the seller......."

Further, “it is the responsibility of the seller to get the goods to the destination be that to the dockside in an FOB contract or to the destination/port in a CIF contract, for example. Why? simply because the product is in the ownership of the seller and ownership does not pass to the buyer until AFTER delivery only, so the buyer need not pay anything in advance according to the ICC regulations FY 1998 and FY 2000”!

I think the message is simple and clear and has been stressed several times by those in the know; DON’T PAY ANYTHING UP FRONT!!!

Does anyone know if tranship is a real company and if OAO Delta has product and is the owner of OAO from Guyana and named Misha?

OAO DELTA OIL.supply our company recently 5,000,000 MT (HS-D2 GASOIL   to china.We also know that DELTA  OIL has product constantly in storage tanks for sales in ROTTERDAM PORT------

REPLY  -JERRY STEPHEN

WE ARE LIBERTY TRADING COMPANY ,WE ARE BASED IN NEW ZEALAND.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SERIES OF SUPPLY  FROM THIS COMPANY,OAO DELTA OIL  BASED IN MOSCOW ,RUSSIA .WE KNOW THE CEO  .MR .MISHA

MIKHAILOV TO BE  A GENTLE ,LIABLE,AND TRUST WORTHY PERSONNEL

WE HAD EVER TRANSACTED  OIL WITH.

CYNTHIA  MICHEALI

SECRETARY,

LIBERTY TRADING COMPANY

Quoting from [dtko77728]:

REPLY  -JERRY STEPHEN

Such company is not exist in Moscow. Russia have two company with name Delta Oil, but all of them is not in Moscow. Search here: http://www.dnb.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: