Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [oilyx]: wit,wit, now they are asking people to pay for escrow services fees, 2% from purchase price.

I don't know, does any of these names ring a bell ?

legro oil and gas, seroil & gas, sergei badon, sergei ,
my god someone has just paid 2% to escrow. i'm gonna be dead if it's a fake !
can anyone verify the use of esrcrow in big oil deal s?
is it even necessary ?
Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [roy-126]: To which company has your client paid the 2% Escrow insurance?
Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [Gngm]:
Hello. Why not try us? We are direct to a trading house based in Azerbaijan. There are way too many scammers out there, and so far, we have found our current supplier to be the most reliable. They are a trading house and they have performed in the past, and currently are performing.

We are more than welcome for you to do a due diligence check on our supplier. At the end of the day, trades are what we want.

Our procedures are simple and designed to not make you think twice about purchasing from a trading house, there are no transneft fees paid upfront, no dodgy emails and we are able to show you past performance documents, provided our terms are adhered to. Not a problem. You can email me for more information.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Transneft fee scam from Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [addy9988]:

Im new at this online reporting and hail from Malaysia. We have used our current Azerbaijan supplier, a trading house, for over 2 years. We have personally not made any deals in my opinion due to fussy buyers. These suppliers can deliver, there are no upfront fees, contract is simple enough, and past performance documents will be shown to the buyer to be verified (something other trading houses do not do). Im trying to get more clients to use my supplier. Would you be interested? You can email me
Replying to [roy-126]:

Im sorry to hear that you made a decision that you might regret. However we propose you use us for your fuel requirements (you can email me directly at ). We are direct to our supplier, a trading house (dont worry as POP can be proved after Pre Advise is issued) based in Azerbaijan and are PROVEN to be able to deliver. Past performance documents can be shown for the buyer to verify in Russia. We are also aware of many scams and do our utmost to ensure our supplier is not the under-dog as many think trading houses cannot deliver. Once you have our performance docs verfied by the russian government, russian based laywers, or the banks, there should be no reason to trust.

We urge you to contact us, and allow us to prove to you that not everyone is in the business to scam each other out of hard earned money.
Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [bbcc]:

SURGUTOIL /SERGEI ADMOV
http://www.surgutoil.com
This gay is one of Russian swindlers. If you need the gay's past port No &photo,please let us know your e-mail address and we will send them.
" VERY DIRTY GAY"
Replying to [roy-126]:Please when did you paid this 2% because i and my buyer are haven contract with this people and we are about to pay now,so pls tell us before it will be too late.
Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [skylinepc]: buyer paid to an account provided by seller, 28 august 2007.
Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [roy-126]:....!!!!!!Do not paid any fee to any one?wheather 2%PB to escrow accounts......or pipelines........Also urea seller or metal parts from India "ROY"..becareful..of him...........cannot performed and LC abuser ...sweet talk...through his 2 - 3 company names....he use.....NIvea....etc,etc...those wants proof?.....send me emails.....if found genuine...
Re: Re: Re: Re: RUSSIAN OIL SCAMS: Transneft fee scam from fake Russian Oil Sellers
Replying to [roy-126]:Can you give me some prove that you paid and to which bank did you made this payment so that my buyer will believe you and stop his payment now.you can send it to my e-mail
chngdandan@yahoo.com.God will bless you if you do that for us.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: