Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > www.iloxx-transport.com and western union
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

www.iloxx-transport.com and western union 2 replies,5646 views

I just made a transaction thru www.iloxx-transport.com and select credit card for payment which I prefer but they automatic transfer me to western union now I am waiting for them to contact me to transfer the money, anyone out there know about those company, alot of people here say do not send money thru western union that a first sign of FRAUD / SCAM but alot of customer out there still bushing to used them, please help ASAP??????????????
Share to:

Re: www.iloxx-transport.com and western union
Please, I also would like to know if iloxx-transport is a safe shipping company. Someone have traded with it? Is it a scammer?
Thank you all very much
Re: www.iloxx-transport.com and western union
Replying to enrico:

I think its fraud! Go to website www.iloxx.com or www.iloxx.de It´s a big german courier company! Furthermore they have a partnership with ebay. I cannot belive that iloxx-transport is a partner of that company! And I am sure the German company has the international rights on the Name Iloxx!

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: