Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Ways to self-check your Chinese suppliers easily !!!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Ways to self-check your Chinese suppliers easily !!! 262 replies,155631 views

MOST of Chinese suppliers are honest and reliable, however, there are still some stupid scammers in China are ruining our good image on the globe.

I think I've posted enough tips on the verification of your partners in China, please read them online:
http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/17530/Tips_for_you_to_verify_Chinese_companies_.htm

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/31792/What_can_a_factory_visitation_bring_you_in_China_.htm

Here I may tell you some tips again on self-check your suppliers only by reading their company names, telephones and addresses online, it's very easy!! Take www.pickyourlike.com for example, let's look at their contact information and company profile one by one:

1. Company profile
They do not have a good company profile, and their company name Pickyourlike cannot be registered in China according to the regulations with China Corporation Registration Law at my end. As a normal company, usually we have a basic company profile online.

2. Address
Their address: quanzhou city,fujian provice,china
This address actually does not exist in China. It's similar to: New York, the USA. With such an address online, how can you trust this supplier? How can you find a non-existing company among millions of people in Putian or Quanzhou city?

3. Telephone
This is a mobile phone number instead of a registered office number in China. What's more, this number is registered in Putian instead of Quanzhou, from this number, you can easily judge that this is a stupid scammer in China. They tell you that they are in Quanzhou but actually they in Putian, China according to their telephone information.

By the way, everybody can position a mobilephone number simply by fill the number in the following blank:
http://www.hao123.com/haoserver/showjicc.htm

4. Email address:
This is possible, because most of us Chinese businessman are using free mailboxes in China. So we cannot judge their company by their mailboxes.

5. Business lines
Please look at their product information, you may note that they are selling too many fast-selling products online, actually this is impossible when they register in China, there are many limitations in the registration of a trade company in China, esp when you deal with branded products online.

Please note that Putian is famous for scammers in China, but now, some of Putian scammers are moving to other big cities like Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen etc to continue their scams online. What we have to do is to do enough Due Diligence work before your payment with the help of local experts.These tips are only for some stupid scammers in China, as for some professional scammers, of course, the best and most effective verification way is to inspect them in China! STIN verification or auditing service (www.bizinchina.cc ) can help you out if you know nothing about Chinese!

Good luck everybody!

Best regards
Justin Yuan
Changsha, China

[em1][em1]

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Share to:

Re: Ways to self-check your Chinese suppliers easily !!!
Replying to [Business in China]:

By the way, this company ------ www.pickyourlike.com has ripped my friend off nearly 7000 USD before. [em1][em1]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Replying to [Business in China]:

Thank you for that.
Replying to [Business in China]:Cinas % of scamers per head of population is nothing compared to other countries in the world
Re: Re: Ways to self-check your Chinese suppliers easily !!!
Replying to [opalcutter]:

I'm confused with your words above. [em9]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

I bought circuit board from a company online and it finally came from China.I want the circuit board and would like to purchase more straight from the manufacturer in China. I have the address it came from but don't know how to contact them.It says Colin Lau Rm 948 Tin Ming house Tin Ping Estate Sheung Shui Hong Kong . How do I go about finding a way to contact them or find company name . Thankyou Chris (chrissellsright) itsjustmethechrisser@charter.net
Re: Re: Ways to self-check your Chinese suppliers easily !!!
Replying to [Chrishd]:

You can find countless suppliers for your products in Shenzhen, China. I suggest you'd better source them in person in China or ask a local Chinese to source them on your behalf in China. It's cheap and easy!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Can you please help me out, I received an anonymous e-mail regarding trading, me and my associate are trying to iron out what products to buy, quantity and price amongst other info. we are looking at before entering into business with this company. This is their address:

Yongkang jinjiayi metalwork & plastic factory

Add:paixi industry area,yongkang city ,zhejiang province
Tel: 0086 579 87043351

Fax: 0086 579 83928676
email : salesdept@188.com
Our Banc info isas follows:

BENEFICIARYNAME: LI JIAN

BENEFICIARYACCOUNT NO:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BENEFICIARYADD: 383 RENMING ROAD , JINHUA, 321001, ZHEJIANG, CHINA

BENEFICIARY BANK: BANK OF CHINA

, JINHUA BRANCH

BANK ADD: NO.59 DOUBLE-STREAM STREET(W),JINHUA, 321017,

ZHEJIANG, P.R.CHINA

SWIFT BIC:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quoting from [Business in China]:

I agree whole heartedly with your sentiments .

1  Most of those scammed are amateurs who rush in where professionals like you fear to tread

2  Their greed takes control

3  They do not do due diligence

4  Most are just sample hunters not regular traders

5  They do not take precautions of checking the supplier

Thank you for People like you act as reminders for the rest

Sabby

Hello,

I am planing to make orders through china and I just started my business.. Could you please verify if this manufacturer exist or not.. http://hnhuicheng.en.alibaba.com/

Thanks alot.

Quoting from [Business in China]:

MOST of Chinese suppliers are honest and reliable, however, there are still some stupid scammers in China are ruining our good image on the globe.

I think I've posted enough tips on the verification of your partners in China, please read them online:

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/17530/Tips_for_you_to_verify_Chinese_companies_.htm

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/31792/What_can_a_factory_visitation_bring_you_in_China_.htm

Here I may tell you some tips again on self-check your suppliers only by reading their company names, telephones and addresses online, it's very easy!! Take www.pickyourlike.com for example, let's look at their contact information and company profile one by one:

1. Company profile

They do not have a good company profile, and their company name Pickyourlike cannot be registered in China according to the regulations with China Corporation Registration Law at my end. As a normal company, usually we have a basic company profile online.

2. Address

Their address: quanzhou city,fujian provice,china

This address actually does not exist in China. It's similar to: New York, the USA. With such an address online, how can you trust this supplier? How can you find a non-existing company among millions of people in Putian or Quanzhou city?

3. Telephone

This is a mobile phone number instead of a registered office number in China. What's more, this number is registered in Putian instead of Quanzhou, from this number, you can easily judge that this is a stupid scammer in China. They tell you that they are in Quanzhou but actually they in Putian, China according to their telephone information.

By the way, everybody can position a mobilephone number simply by fill the number in the following blank:

http://www.hao123.com/haoserver/showjicc.htm

4. Email address:

This is possible, because most of us Chinese businessman are using free mailboxes in China. So we cannot judge their company by their mailboxes.

5. Business lines

Please look at their product information, you may note that they are selling too many fast-selling products online, actually this is impossible when they register in China, there are many limitations in the registration of a trade company in China, esp when you deal with branded products online.

Please note that Putian is famous for scammers in China, but now, some of Putian scammers are moving to other big cities like Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen etc to continue their scams online. What we have to do is to do enough Due Diligence work before your payment. Similar scammers like: http://www.nap321.com http://www.cnwholesale.com and www.china-suppliers.com etc

These tips are only for some stupid scammers in China, as for some professional scammers, of course, the best and most effective verification way is inspect them in China!

Good luck everybody!

Best regards

Justin Yuan

Changsha, China

[em1][em1]

yes i wanted to know if these site wear fake www.myurbanwearoutlet.com  www.brandmart.net  www.replica-trade.com if its not to much trouble  i dont want to end up a victim of intenet robbery [em8]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: