Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Beware of this comapny
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Beware of this comapny 4 replies,899 views

The follwoing company will ask you quotation and they will impress you by their messages: And ask you to give samples,promise for orders: They will not even pay your coureir charges:
They have cheated me: 

Ms Rachel Bell:
Slate Design,73 Asdh grove,United Kingdom, 44 01243 823594
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

HORIZONS
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

Share to:

Re: Beware of this comapny
Replying to [curdrice]:

You have to ask yourself, why did I not get a order !!!!!!!!!!
Was the sample quality not the expected or whatelse ???
Not getting a order is no cheat !!!
Sending free samples including courier charges is Stupidity !!!

And why is this topic locked to the top ???
It is not a special interest for others, it seems more like a personel revenge of a Moderator and that is abuse of the boards !

rgds
Wilhelm
Re: Beware of this comapny
Replying to [curdrice]:Look for your samples on Ebay ,, the sellers there make a fortune doing this kind of thing
[em37]
Re: Re: Beware of this comapny
Replying to [opalcutter]: Right after posting on Alibaba I received an inquiry from a company supposedly in the US and he wanted me to ship samples of all my Soy Candles, then was furious when I wouldn't w/o charging him. Explained that I would give credit for product on first order. The way I see it, is that I have never had a new customer that was not willing to pay for my product since I will refund purchase price if for any reason they are disatisfied. No one has ever asked for a refund for any of our products! If they requested 3 samples from 100 sellers think of the $$ they could make!
Re: Re: Re: Beware of this comapny
I'm also curious why this topic is at the top. This sounds like sample hunting, which is dishonest, but not actual fraud.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: