Community > Forums > United States Forum > Grensky & associates, Chad Grensky
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Grensky & associates, Chad Grensky 20 replies,4866 views

Does anybody know Chad Grensky, Grensky & Associates Inc., Norman, Oklahoma?
Any experiences, good or bad?
Thanks!
Share to:

Re: Grensky & associates, Chad Grensky
They contact me last week asking for free samples... If you look a little bit around you will find out that they are listed in many trade sites as well as in forums of these trade sites... For example check this one: http://www.talkblade.info - search for Grensky & Associates or check them at google. I found a web address which is not working  www.grenskyassociates.com If you dig a little harder you will find pages like this: http://www.peepsheet.com-  just search for Chad Edward Grensky. All together it looks a little bit strange. I am not sending him samples for free... My point of view...
Re: Re: Grensky & associates, Chad Grensky
I was asked for samples too, but informed that we request payment for samples + shipping - no answer. After looking at the link, he doen not really seem to be trustworthy.
Quoting from [hexe]:

Thanks!

It is vital that you do more research before you get involved with this person.  Look up his name on the internet and also you may want to check court records in Oklahoma.
He's exactly a fraud. Never trust this person.

Quoting from [inform]:

Quoting from [hexe]:

Thanks!

It is vital that you do more research before you get involved with this person.  Look up his name on the internet and also you may want to check court records in Oklahoma.

I have done business with chad grensky. I have been in court with chad grensky. This idiot has flat-out lied in court in order to save himself. He has made personal promises that he has not honored or even acknowledge making in the first place. He has disregarded court decisions.

He is intelligent in a certain way that allows him to cause other people to initially have faith in him. He is experienced in investigations which allow him to know how to manipulate people and systems. He has fabricated email traffic and other documentsto back up his false claims on whatever issue he is dealing with.

All of what I described was BEFORE he was prosecuted for insurance fraud in Oklahoma. The main reason he is not in his previous profession is because of his repeated dishonesty. Never trust this idiot. He is a proven liar.

Re: Re: Re: Grensky & associates, Chad Grensky
Quoting from [hexe]:

I was asked for samples too, but informed that we request payment for samples + shipping - no answer. After looking at the link, he doen not really seem to be trustworthy.

it is a bitter fact. I am affected in a small way, neither i am going to be on the streets due his cheating nor he is going to be a millioner. at the same time when the law is equal,  it appears he is a law graduate. once ofence is proved the punishment will be too harsh on a attorney who does offence.  Credite is a soft term in business it does not mean that run away with suppliers money.  now he is in granite industry and carpet industry

Quoting from [hexe]:

Thanks!

STAY AWAY FROM CHAD GRENSKY! Check the internet (including TalkBlade.Info, DontDateHimGirl.com, and DatingPsychos.com) and Oklahoma court records. He is a scam artist of epic proportion, has been convicted of insurance fraud (don't know if this is true, but apparently he was accused of killing a show horse for the insurance money). He used to have a private investigation firm which is now defunct and he has gotten into importing/exporting, apparently mostly importing tens of thousands of dollars worth of goods and not paying for them. There's also something about taking possession of an auto and not paying for it.

He has been married for over 16 years and is on every dating website you can find. He lives to ruin the lives of women. He finds them on dating websites, sweeps them off their feet, promises to marry them, then ruins their lives. His wife is completely aware of the fact that he cheats on a daily basis. It seems lately his focus is on single mothers. He has been doing this for years.

Do not give him any information about yourself. Do not send him any goods. If you're a woman, change your number and get away from him. He ruins anything he comes in contact with.

Thanks to all of you!!

What a "nice" guy… fortunately he stopped the contact by himself when I asked him to pay shipping fees for samples. That's always a good way to find out if someone is to be taken seriously.

Best wishes for 2009 + regards
hexe
Quoting from [hexe]:

Thanks!

we have ship one shipment for him but we don't  got any payment up to now
Quoting from [thanh_son632]:

Quoting from [hexe]:

Thanks!

we have ship one shipment for him but we don't  got any payment up to now

what can do for this matter??????????? he received cargo and never reply

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: