Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > The reason why you get Scammed VOL2.
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

The reason why you get Scammed VOL2. 2 replies,1638 views

The most antispated thread in fraud and security ??? [em3]

Lets get down to business

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
How do I not get scammed anymore?

Answer:
Be reasonable be very thourough with your due diligence investigation. After doing your personal investigation if their is still any questions take the company name, website address, name of the contact and do searches on the forum. You'd be amazed how many times someone changes their company names or contact information slightly so they can continue scamming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:
Why do so many people get scammed on Alibaba?

Answer:
People actually come to alibaba and expect to do no work and instantly get outrageous prices for the name brand electronics via purchased from china. The thing is they do no actual research and instead post messages up as follows

"Hurry I need Answer ASAP can I trust ___________ co ltd."

"Hi can I trust ________, ___________, _________, _______, ______"

meaning they pretty much make the deal before they even investigate the company or they just gather a list of companies with the items they want for the to good to be true prices and ask for veterans of the forums to supply them with all the work so they do to do any.

Question:
I want name brand goods for a decent price!

Answer:
Getting named branded items for a profitable price usually only happens when you buy large quantities from a distributer.

Alternatives:
I have found some profit of buying **** products or locating sells on certain products via the internet and buying a large quantity of them from the company.

Question:
Is alibaba safe or is it just a gateway for fruads?

Answer:
Alibaba is safe depending strictly on who is using it. The only reason I can see so many people getting scammed is due to greed. Face it no logical business man would assume laptops are 500.00 off when bought wholesale price.

Question:
If I lose my money to a scammer can I get it back?

Answer:
Depends strictly on how you paid. If you sent money Western Union it is gone. Now on the other hand if you paid with a credit card, check, or bank transfer it is possible to reclaim your money.

Question:
How do you get your money back via credit card?

Answer:
File a fruad claim with your credit card company and supply them with any needed documents. They will then in turn request information pertaining to proof the company shipped items and they were as advertised in the end you'll have your money back.

Question:
How do I get my money back via Bank Wire Transfer?

Answer:
You contact the bank you wired money to and inform them and your bank that the company there on a certain account is using their bank for fruadulent activities. They will then by any countries law have to return the money transferred to the companies account and legal actions will be taken against the culprit(s).

Question:
How do I get my money back via check?

Answer:
Simple. Call your bank and cancel payment for the reason of fruad. They will pull back your payment even if it's been a week or more and re-imburse you completely.

Question:
I ask people about trusting various companies and no one answers why is that?

Answer:
There are various reasons no one answers some of these threads. I know there are quiet a few people who enjoy helping others and protecting them from these fraudsters but lets face it. The few skilled professional people who try to help as much as possible are not required to investigate every company or even know the details of every company. They can only do so much and protecting yourself is 90% you and 10% at most other people. Honestly they can say a company is safe but you'll still get scammed because unless they actually deal with that company they are going purely on methods of payment, professionalism, and legitimacy traceability, and fraud alerts on the company name or agent.

Questions:
I'm interested in shoes and handbags from china should I buy from
here?

Answer:
The shoes and handbags and all other clothing for that matter is copies or lookalikes. They are not the actual goods you think you're buying. If you are not buying from a distributer that has a license directly from **** guess what it's not directly from ****.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets be safe people and do our homework so we can save some money and possibly close a few frauds down before they pay rent and eat off your money!.
Share to:

Re: The reason why you get Scammed VOL2.
Replying to [Meeka]:[em19] Very good Meeka[em16]

Ranger
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Re: Re: The reason why you get Scammed VOL2.
Replying to [Ranger]:
Could I get a possible sticky on this ?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: