Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Typical fake official Business License from professiona...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Typical fake official Business License from professional scammers in China 6 replies,10914 views

I do not know how to upload a picture on Alibaba Forum Community, but I'd like to share some typical fake Business Licenses from some buyers worldwide, we can receive such **** almost every week in China, you can have a look at the pictures on this blog:

http://blog.myspace.cn/1300356232/archive/2008/11/01/402672789.aspx

Normally the scammers cannot obtain a real Business License or Export License from local officials, but they can obtain some license samples online in China, then they will use Photoshop or other technics to change the names, business scopes or registered captial etc. They can even 'make' an official Stamp or Chop easily. This is why you can see there are so many scammers online worldwide. The license look exactly the same as the real one, you can hardly check them out without professional knowlege in Chinese. A Business License can tell you whether they are real manufacturer or not in China ( their business scope, registered capital, legal representative, history and address etc. ) Good luck, everybody!

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Share to:

Re: Typical fake official Business License from professional scammers in China

Hi My name is jimmy and i'm from australia, i found this website in www.ttnet.net and they have a website store there selling electronic devices www.goodbuyings.com like mobile phones etc  i spoke one of the guys name roberto via email and msn messanger about the mobile phone dealing bussiness, he said to me he' is a bussiness manager in goodbuyings.com we've been chatting about almost a week dealing the mobile phone and payment transaction, he told me they cannot accept credit card payment or paypal, they only accept western union or telegraphic transfer as their company policy he told me, then i said to him i need to buy 1x Nokia N96 and 1x apple iPhone 8Gb, because i need to see the sample so i can represents to my customers here in australia, i'm a bit trust because i found this ttnet.com that is a trusted bussiness website in china, also he gave me he's real name is Chunsheng Zhu or Roberto Zhu in english name, and also he gave me hes bussiness address Room 208 Jiahui Building No.185 Zhujiang St. Nanjing City,China 210005, I agree to forward my payment via western union for the 1st payment of $346.00 australian dollars Plus $28.00 dollars western union fee. when they received my payment he just disappeared and i never heard from him anymore and i dont realize he's scam. also he gave me he's photo ID and the pictures of their store and bussiness license and also he's mobile number, but when i tried to ring this number i dont undestand the answering machine because is a chinese speaking. he also discussed me this payment will go through their bussiness accountant and he gave me the Name of this accountant!!

Name: Tian Qui

Roberto Mobile 8613770766641

Bank Telegraphic Transfer

Name: QuiTian

Re: Re: Typical fake official Business License from professional scammers in China
Quoting from[vanilla14344]:

Hi My name is jimmy and i'm from australia, i found this website in www.ttnet.net and they have a website store there selling electronic devices www.goodbuyings.com like mobile phones etc i spoke one of the guys name roberto via email and msn messanger about the mobile phone dealing bussiness, he said to me he' is a bussiness manager in goodbuyings.com we've been chatting about almost a week dealing the mobile phone and payment transaction,he told me they cannot accept credit card payment or paypal, they only accept western union or telegraphic transfer as theircompany policy he told me,then i said to him i need to buy1x Nokia N96and 1x appleiPhone 8Gb, because i need to see the sample so i can represents to my customers here in australia, i'm a bit trust because i found this ttnet.com that is a trusted bussiness website in china, also he gave me he's real name is Chunsheng Zhu or Roberto Zhu in english name, and also he gave me hes bussiness address Room 208 Jiahui Building No.185 Zhujiang St. Nanjing City,China 210005, I agree to forward my payment via western union for the 1st payment of $346.00 australian dollars Plus $28.00 dollars western union fee. when they received my payment he just disappeared and i never heard from him anymore and i dont realize he's scam. also he gave me he's photo ID and the pictures of their store and bussiness license and also he's mobile number, but when i tried to ring this number i dont undestand the answering machine because is a chinese speaking. he alsodiscussed me this payment will go through their bussiness accountant and he gave me the Name of this accountant!!

I feel sorry to hear your story. if his  account belonged to his company, so it was a swindler's company, how could they be allowed to have this  account? maybe this company had bankrupted, but still not for account.otherwise, this guy could have a personal  account for USD? Maybe there was something wrong existing at money management. Who can tell us more about it?

Re: Re: Re: Typical fake official Business License from professional scammers in China
Quoting from [chemis]:

Quoting from[vanilla14344]:

Hi My name is jimmy and i'm from australia, i found this website in www.ttnet.net and they have a website store there selling electronic devices www.goodbuyings.com like mobile phones etc i spoke one of the guys name roberto via email and msn messanger about the mobile phone dealing bussiness, he said to me he' is a bussiness manager in goodbuyings.com we've been chatting about almost a week dealing the mobile phone and payment transaction,he told me they cannot accept credit card payment or paypal, they only accept western union or telegraphic transfer as theircompany policy he told me,then i said to him i need to buy1x Nokia N96and 1x appleiPhone 8Gb, because i need to see the sample so i can represents to my customers here in australia, i'm a bit trust because i found this ttnet.com that is a trusted bussiness website in china, also he gave me he's real name is Chunsheng Zhu or Roberto Zhu in english name, and also he gave me hes bussiness address Room 208 Jiahui Building No.185 Zhujiang St. Nanjing City,China 210005, I agree to forward my payment via western union for the 1st payment of $346.00 australian dollars Plus $28.00 dollars western union fee. when they received my payment he just disappeared and i never heard from him anymore and i dont realize he's scam. also he gave me he's photo ID and the pictures of their store and bussiness license and also he's mobile number, but when i tried to ring this number i dont undestand the answering machine because is a chinese speaking. he alsodiscussed me this payment will go through their bussiness accountant and he gave me the Name of this accountant!!

I feel sorry to hear your story. if his  account belonged to his company, so it was a swindler's company, how could they be allowed to have this  account? maybe this company had bankrupted, but still not for account.otherwise, this guy could have a personal  account for USD? Maybe there was something wrong existing at money management. Who can tell us more about it?

I hear so many stories about people getting scammed and things like that. There is one thing you guys need to understand. usually if you want a i phone or a kawasaki motorcycle you need to contact the main company directly.They will guide you to a distributor or a dealer withing that area. We had a gentlemen last week that was interestest in purchasing brand new motorcycles from indonesia. Asked us to check out a few companies for him  we did  5 out of 5 were fake. The reason is there is a certain procedure for these products. not everyone can walk up and say there a dealer.
Re: Re: Typical fake official Business License from professional scammers in China
Quoting from [vanilla14344]:

Hi My name is jimmy and i'm from australia, i found this website in www.ttnet.net and they have a website store there selling electronic devices www.goodbuyings.com like mobile phones etc  i spoke one of the guys name roberto via email and msn messanger about the mobile phone dealing bussiness, he said to me he' is a bussiness manager in goodbuyings.com we've been chatting about almost a week dealing the mobile phone and payment transaction, he told me they cannot accept credit card payment or paypal, they only accept western union or telegraphic transfer as their company policy he told me, then i said to him i need to buy 1x Nokia N96 and 1x apple iPhone 8Gb, because i need to see the sample so i can represents to my customers here in australia, i'm a bit trust because i found this ttnet.com that is a trusted bussiness website in china, also he gave me he's real name is Chunsheng Zhu or Roberto Zhu in english name, and also he gave me hes bussiness address Room 208 Jiahui Building No.185 Zhujiang St. Nanjing City,China 210005, I agree to forward my payment via western union for the 1st payment of $346.00 australian dollars Plus $28.00 dollars western union fee. when they received my payment he just disappeared and i never heard from him anymore and i dont realize he's scam. also he gave me he's photo ID and the pictures of their store and bussiness license and also he's mobile number, but when i tried to ring this number i dont undestand the answering machine because is a chinese speaking. he also discussed me this payment will go through their bussiness accountant and he gave me the Name of this accountant!!

they dont accept majure cradit cards because they do not have a actual business.

a actual bussiness should have a credit card proccessing account but being that they are scam artist they want you to send payment by western union.

you send payment and they never send the products

Hi! How do I know if this company is a scam or not? http://www.szheyang.com/template/home.asp business license 441900000779970
i'm interested with indonesia & malaysia turbocharger & paramotor product.i have go to indonesia to find their address but it's fake!!!!

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: