Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > FAQs to General Shipping Problems and Cheapest Costs fr...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: FAQs to General Shipping Problems and Cheapest Costs from China~Keep Updating.

Thanks Daniel. The information is valuable & of great help.

Re: FAQs to General Shipping Problems and Cheapest Costs from China~Keep Updating.
Hi How Are You Daniel_Zhao your company is very good i need some information i buy a laptop of a china company they send me the date of 24 of this month by this carrier service http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/batch/itemBatchQuery.do and my tracking number is RR731075250CN plz if you have any kind of information about this company this is real company? and witch company deal this company goods in Pakistan to door to door service thanks
[em1]
it si very uesful for me .next time i will recommend our customers to read it .
thank you so much !pls keep update!
Firstly, every coin has two sides. there has advantage, and also has disadvantage. You writte so chear about this.
Secondly, you answer so many problems. I can not dare to say how much time i need to learn this. Thank you so much. Hope you can update and resolve more problems for us.[em19]
[em12][em22][em19]
Hope you can sent more useful information like this.[em19]
Re: Re: FAQs to General Shipping Problems and Cheapest Costs from China~Keep Updating.

Daniel

Your article covered freight shipping, couriersEMS postal services in a way that i have not seen before, simple and precise it's great to see information that has been derived from experience . Thanks a lot [em19]

Simon

Your article on precautions to take while sending mail parcels shipment was really useful, thanks [em19]
Great post!

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: