Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > I didn't receive my verification code!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

I didn't receive my verification code! 4 replies,6958 views

What's verification code? I never receive this code after registration, I can't use my account because of this!!!!! Where to find my verification code?
Share to:

Re: I didn't receive my verification code!
I think this code is to check your email address can receive emails from Alibaba. It will come with your Member ID and password via email after registering.
The verification code is to confirm whether your email address is valid to receive important emails from Alibaba.com

If you have not received your verification code, we recommend you change to another email address which can receive emails from Alibaba.com to get the verification code.

To do so, please take the following steps:
1)Click the "Check your Email address." link in your account at http://my.alibaba.com/trade/user/BuyerActiveInit;
2) Enter your new email address in the "New Email Address" field;
3) Submit and check your email box to get a new verification code;
4) Submit the verification code in the "Verification Code" box.

Meanwhile, as your account has been activated upon registration, this verification will not affect your usage of our service, even if you failed to verify it with us.
Replying to [Datahoney]:[em17]
Reply # Code

Can you send the varification Link again please it didnt work

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: