Community > Forums > Member Spotlight > **********CHINA AGENT********** JASMINE LIN
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

**********CHINA AGENT********** JASMINE LIN 66 replies,31093 views

Hi, everyone. This is Jasmine (nickname: hellojasmine) from Guangdong, China.

Thanks to Alibaba, I have a good chance to know you from all over the world. Alibaba is a bridge between you and me!

I have been in foreign trade for more than 5 years. Alibaba has been my reliable business partner and good guide since I got to know "him"  many years ago.

Now I have been working with several importers as their agency, help them to import from China smoothly, take care of their purchases and protect their profits in China.

To keep the business going is not an easy thing as life is always full of up and downs. But I always try my best. And I do love my job. It is a long way to go, but as a song said: "I believe I can fly, if I just spread my wings"

I hope my working experience and my passion can help more buyers import directly from China.

I am willing to share more information or my working story and experience with you here - hope fully that will be helpful to you.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner so I wish you happiness, health and luck in 2007! GONG XI FA CAI (do you know the meaning of this?)

Share to:

Re: Member Spotlight - Jasmine Lin
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]: Pretty girl!! I think many people will need your help in trading in China
I agree with you, Jasmine. "To keep the business going is not an easy thing as life is always full of up and downs."
Re: Re: Member Spotlight - Jasmine Lin
l will l get the price list of most items listed on Alibab website
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]Hi jasmine, read your post and womdering if you can link me with A4 copier paper suppliers at you end.I am planning to come to china and still researching.link me up
Thanks
I wish you All the best in the coming days [em16]
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]:Happy Chinese New Year
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]: I need help making purchases in China ,If that is what Ms. Lin does please contact us.[em17]
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]:[em19][em19][em19]
Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]:

Hello jasmine
My Nickname is Negin ( from IRAN)
My company wants to start business in china marketing.
I want to import some Raw Pharmaceutical ingredients from China.
May be I visit the CPhI China 2007 which will take place from 19-21 June .
I would be glad if you send me more information about yourself and your category which you work in.

I am looking forward from hearing you
Best Regards

Negin

Replying to [ResourcesAdmin]: Seems cool. Still looking for a good sourse for products.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: