Community > Forums > Other Regions > Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful hel...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful held of 2nd ABAC and ETC sourcing Fair 10 replies,5374 views

This topic is to express my deepest feelings to alibaba for its boom successful management of 2nd ABAC and a fantastic ETC sourcing fair ...

my special thanks to the managent team who made it possible and took care everyone of us there.

here i should express my thanks to Ms Nancy, Rita, Chloe and my dearest friend Ms Amanda,  will miss you all....

Apart from them, my special thanks and salutes to aliababa, thanks to Mr. Jack Ma ..\

Note: soon i will upload bundle of amazing pictures of ABAC and ETC fair ...

Regards,

Usman

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

SAEED AND SONS INTERNATIONAL
Saeed & Sons Internatioanl is multinational Group mainly manufacturing building materials, offering Cement Clinker, Acoustics / Heat Insulation materials Expandable Polystrene (EPS) , minerals, etc, focusing on q... More

Share to:

Re: Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful held of 2nd ABAC and ETC sourcing Fair

Congratulation

Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful held of 2nd ABAC and ETC sourcing Fair
congratulations
Re: Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful held of 2nd ABAC and ETC sourcing Fair
congratulations!
very glad to know that , in other country Alibaba.com is also so wonderful and be loved by foreigner deepestly. hope you and Chinese Alibaba.com User also have a good Christmas and New Year 's Day.

Your warmth also make the cold day in China seeming not a bad things. Go ahead and make the bigger suprises.

Your Chinese Friends,

Sky Wu
Re: Re: Congratulation and thanks to alibaba for successful held of 2nd ABAC and ETC sourcing Fair
thanks a lot for your kind and nice words ... all the best for my all chinese friends .,.,.. happy New Year
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

SAEED AND SONS INTERNATIONAL
Saeed & Sons Internatioanl is multinational Group mainly manufacturing building materials, offering Cement Clinker, Acoustics / Heat Insulation materials Expandable Polystrene (EPS) , minerals, etc, focusing on q... More

Congratulations!
And one more [em19]
SAFE payment GOOD feedback, top quality in our www.easytrade4u.com
Do you think this piece of information is staled?

Take it out and replace with fresh news instead of holding on to the egoism of the moderator.[em2]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Tijit Pte Ltd
Motto: Digital is our name : Portable is our game Tijit provides service and supply to Marine Shipping Industry both here in Singapore and abroad focused on portable instruments. We provide Customer Service for... More

congratulations[em14]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: