Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM 25 replies,5564 views

Hi All Members :

I got in touch with this company (PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP,
INDONESIA) from the Alibaba Site.

Placed an order for 3 containers of office papers in the month of March 2008 and transferred them the money after they sent me copies of the BL.

The containers never arrived.

Finally after reporting the matter to the local UAE Indonesia Consulate they sent me one container of the total 3 containers in the month of June.

I'am still waiting for the balance 2 containers to arrive.

No one answers the phone, there is no reply to the fax and email and frankly i feel its a total scam. I have got email's from many other international companies who have also placed their orders and lost their money with this same company.

can someone give me an idea or solution how can possibly get my material from them.

Appreciate the help.

Share to:

Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM
Quoting from [actuae]:

Hi All Members :

I got in touch with this company (PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP,
INDONESIA) from the Alibaba Site.

Placed an order for 3 containers of office papers in the month of March 2008 and transferred them the money after they sent me copies of the BL.

Finally after reporting the matter to the local UAE Indonesia Consulate they sent me one container of the total 3 containers in the month of June.

No one answers the phone, there is no reply to the fax and email and frankly i feel its a total scam. I have got email's from many other international companies who have also placed their orders and lost their money with this same company.

can someone give me an idea or solution how can possibly get my material from them.

Appreciate the help.

Contacting your emmbassy Once Again....!!!

Dear Mr/Mrs,

how are you? I'm only staff in our company and we need your cooperation for delete the page when you posted the sentence/statement in Alibaba.com site last time.

That's miss-communication only beetwen you and our management. Actually our management already have the shipment schedule of your balance container. But we have little problem for delivery your balance container to your port destination. Our join forwarder that's SAMUDRA PERSADA was bankrupt and THIEN LINES also, and then 2 manager was resign before finished their job. Our management is very confuse because that. That's why your balance container delay delivery to your port destination. Now your balance container still pending in HUB, avocation our management must be finished the administration before of 2 forwarder above and recheck all the containers in HUB of SAMUDRA PERSADA and THIEN LINES. As you know, our management already have new forwarder for delivery your balance container, and have shipment plan to delivery, but before you know what the real condition in our company, you were sent the statement and posted in Alibaba.com site. My Management quite shock to read your statement.

We think you worry about this shipment, just delay time because transition of forwarder. We keep effort to follow up your balance container. Keep patient...

I hope you understand what I mean of my word's....

I need your cooperation to delete that page in Alibaba.com when you posted last time ago.

Thanks for your attention and best cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Agoes Blues

Quoting from [actuae]:

Appreciate the help.

See  Actuae  .... how about  the  reply from  Agoes  B  ...did you know him  and  what is your reply  why  you  do not  react  and  response ? 

from  your  writing above... it  is  pure  a  dispute  case  between  both  of  you ....l

Not  a 100 %  scam ?   but  ..violation  of  delivery / contract  ?  

-  in the  future  use  Liability  insurance 

- ask a counter  of  Stand by L/C  or  even  Bank  guaranty

- can also  Performance Bonds

You  did not show  the proof  of  payment  that  you had  given to  ? 

what ever  is ,  it is not  to late  to ask this  PT  to immediately  apply and  give you

the  counter guarantee  =   Stand  by  l/c  and  or  bank  guarantee

in  respect  and   provide  a  trust  to  you  and  secure  it...;

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

JAVATICA
Teak Furniture-Maker from Indonesian wooden furniture of: Indoor and Outdoor Working in Custom design order, reproduction antique, ethnics, colonial, art-deco, modern simple, patio set, garden, beach and pool si... More

Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I'm sorry before, as you know this order not to/from PT. Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group, but you take order to/from PT. CAHAYA PRATAMA ABADI.

As you know, PT. Cahaya mas Gemilang Group never have trade market or sales market because PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group is a HOLDING Group.

PT.CAHAYA PRATAMA ABADI is NOT MEMBER of PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group again because PT.CAHAYA PRATAMA ABADI now already stand alone.

PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group already attract the share from PT.CAHAYA PRATAMA ABADI.

Sorry, I think you wrong address when you wrote the Statement above last time. Have you ever deal with PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group??? No, you deal with PT.CAHAYA PRATAMA ABADI.

We need you to delete the page from Alibaba site immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Re: Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM
Quoting from [agoes]:

Is it real possible to seperate a company in time of 24 hours from a holding in Indonesia ??

(Friday afternoon / Saturday afternoon)

Nevertheless, yesterday your information about the past months and the future of a possible but until now doubtful rest delivery was very informative, special from someone who has 24 hours later nothing to do with a miss-communication only beetwen you and our management.

[em2]Wilhelm[em2]
Re: Re: Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM
Quoting from [wilhelm]:

Quoting from [agoes]:

Is it real possible to seperate a company in time of 24 hours from a holding in Indonesia ??

(Friday afternoon / Saturday afternoon)

Nevertheless, yesterday your information about the past months and the future of a possible but until now doubtful rest delivery was very informative, special from someone who has 24 hours later nothing to do with a miss-communication only beetwen you and our management.

[em2]Wilhelm[em2]

Wilhelm, did you smell that rotten fish smell too? Someone ought to tie that fish to the railway track and make him pay for what he did.
Re: Re: Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM

Dear All,

PT. Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group is not responsibility for all of that. You are wrong address for wrote that statement. Once again I tell you, PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group never get the money or any payments from this customer.

Now, we need your cooperation for delete the statement on Alibaba site immediately.

Well, Sadly you did not check the company first.

If you are a serious buyer/trader you MUST visit them.

Visiting may cost you at first BUT safe your trade in the long run.

We are Indonesian, it very shameful for us to know that one of our country men cheated on you.

But your words hurt us a lot to know that you are advising people on this website to stay away from Indonesian companies.

Come & see us, we have more good guys than the bad guys.

USE L/C NEVER T/T at least for the first time.

If you get cheated because of T/T (transfer account), it is your fault.

COME ON EVERYONE PLAY IT SAFE.

DON'T JUDGE A NATION BY A PERSON OR A COMPANY.

It's not fair.

Smart Traders always use L/C to pay.

If you don't know about L/C, study about it first.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM
I agree with Wilhelm. I just got cheated from an Indonesian company recently too. So far my experience has been not to deal with any Indonesian company, regardless of how well them seem. It's a shame that a few bad apples can screw up a nations trading reputation. So far all I heard and read about Indonesian companies are bad one. In the long run it will take a lot for many traders to deal with Indonesian companies after all that is said and done with no one taking responsibilities for there business practices. Personally I don't think Wilhelm should take this posting off . I think he should post all over the net about thinking twice about trading with Indonesia.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PT. CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP - INDONESIA - SCAM

Ya, I agree with you Mr.Eko Budi, Don't judge nation by a person or Indonesian Company.

Whatever they said, PT.Cahaya Mas Gemilang Group is NOT RESPONSIBILITY for all of that because we are NEVER get the money/any payments from this customer.

Our management in PT.CAHAYA MAS GEMILANG GROUP don't want and never willing to seek the problem, but we always do and keep business trust to our customers for the future.

If you smart and gentle, come...and see our company in Indonesian first before other your statement above.

ACTUALLY, THIS CUSTOMER IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUYER. BECAUSE OF HIS/HIM FAULT HAS DONE BROKEN OUR COMPANY IMAGE AND REPUTATION.

We need your cooperation for delete/post off that statement in Alibaba site immediately.

Thanks for your good cooperation.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: