Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Guilin Changlong Foreign Trade Company , very suspici...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Guilin Changlong Foreign Trade Company , very suspicious ? 8 replies,3193 views

this company Guilin Changlong Foreign Trade Company,  is  exist  or not ?
hERE ARE THE TRANSCRIPT : 

Miss lily zheng
Guilin Changlong Foreign Trade Company

E-MAIL:
lilychanglong@yahoo.cn
Address: SouthwestNo.1, XingdaBuilding 6F, WulidianRoad,No.8, GaoxingDistrict, Guilin541002, Guangxi P.R. China
Web: http://www.kygcn.com
Tel: +86-773-2968873   
 Fax: 86-773-5829799

Dear  Sir,

How are you and good business to you. Here isGuilin ChangLong Foreign Trade Co., Ltdin .My name is Lily, I am a purchase manager in my company.

Today I am very happy to see your... on the website and we are very interested in them, for at present there is a promising market in our area for moderately priced goods of this kind mentioned, during this period,they are included in our sale program.And we will have definite and steady demands for high quality products like yours.Then we would like you to send us details of your catalog and price list.

My company located in the center of Guilin, which is the famous tourism city in the world, is a complex, comprehensive company that has strong state-owned financing. We got the support from a large powerful company and willing to buy the high quality and technical products overseas. We sell all these good products in mainland market and open this big market for foreign companies.  

As a world famous bright pearl, Guilin has a good investment circumstance and it adjoins to the international port city, HongKong and the most developed Guangdong province .My company is one of famous companies in this city. We’ve obtained the strong financial support and have sales network and channels on all over . At the same time, our company has a professional sale staff team who has special view to the products.   

We will face the difficulties and frustrations, meet new challenges, explore new fields with tough courage and persevering character, down-to-earth, inaugurating company’s future by our painstaking effort.

We are looking forward to the cooperation with you! Strong by strong

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me.We hope to hear from you soon.Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Miss lily zheng
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

JAVATICA
Teak Furniture-Maker from Indonesian wooden furniture of: Indoor and Outdoor Working in Custom design order, reproduction antique, ethnics, colonial, art-deco, modern simple, patio set, garden, beach and pool si... More

Share to:

Re: Guilin Changlong Foreign Trade Company , very suspicious ?
Quoting from [Oneuni]:

Miss lily zheng

E-MAIL:
lilychanglong@yahoo.cn
Address: SouthwestNo.1, XingdaBuilding 6F, WulidianRoad,No.8, GaoxingDistrict, Guilin541002, Guangxi P.R. China

Dear  Sir,

How are you and good business to you. Here isGuilin ChangLong Foreign Trade Co., Ltdin .My name is Lily, I am a purchase manager in my company.

Today I am very happy to see your... on the website and we are very interested in them, for at present there is a promising market in our area for moderately priced goods of this kind mentioned, during this period,they are included in our sale program.And we will have definite and steady demands for high quality products like yours.Then we would like you to send us details of your catalog and price list.

My company located in the center of Guilin, which is the

There are many scams in Guilin as well, please simply check out their Business License before further discussion with them on the business. Please contact me for any question related. Take care!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

This is a complete FRAUD, we were SCAMED by a similar company from Guilin.  China is producing lots of scammers. DO NOT GO... if you have questions please email me directly eric.reid@reidsandassociates.com.

Quoting from [Oneuni]:

Miss lily zheng

E-MAIL:
lilychanglong@yahoo.cn

Dear  Sir,

---  -- - - - - -
      Thanks for the info ereid20 , please posting it to prevent the Crimes act
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

JAVATICA
Teak Furniture-Maker from Indonesian wooden furniture of: Indoor and Outdoor Working in Custom design order, reproduction antique, ethnics, colonial, art-deco, modern simple, patio set, garden, beach and pool si... More

Quoting from [Oneuni]:

At last you  write and posting it eired .... well done 
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

JAVATICA

Dear Thank!!!!  you very much for your info... you saved us from thousands of Dollars Loss.... We were going to make a contract with this company... One of our representatives planned to move to

It looks like suspicious from the beginning... at last I read your this article... I am also a moderator on alibaba.com, I used the ways of safe trading tips... phone the factory, make faxes... and asked one of my friend in China to track this… after several calls, I found that there was no such a man... it is some scammer... using the same company name ... I guess...

All my colleagues are advised to be ware of this company....  NO BUSINESS…. NO LOSS….

Thank you [em17] again.

This is the same bunch as Guilin Union, Guangxi Union, Lyon International, LiAng Touzi, Kangyuang, etc etc, they are even quoting the same address, although they have splashed out on some new telephone numbers.

The mode is always the same, why should they alter it? When I was there they told me that they get 20 visitors a month, so good business when you don't have to buy anything and people just turn up and buy expensive presents for non-existant directors; all they do is sit there and rake in the back-handers from the hotels and, most importantly, the Guilin Art Museum and their artists.

This is a very clever scam, far more to it than immediately meets the eye, all that we need to do it get the information about how these people work and the evidence of their many scams to the authorities, but not the Police in Guilin because they are almost certainly in on the scam. Of all the people that I have been in touch with none of them have had any response from the Guilin Police.

Anyone who has been there and bought the gift please contact me with your complete story, including copy contracts etc, photographs of the perpetrators, if you have them, and I will pass this information to the Chinese Embassy in London. Contact me at peterbma at aol dot com.

Located in China mainland and established as an import and export corporation , Yiwu yilu belt Co., Ltd. is led by a professional team with rich experience in business. Our company offers not only good products but also efficient service for clients from all over the world.

Widely ranging in import and export, YILU-BELT's main products include: leather goods, gift set, fashion accessories, luggage set, valve & pipe, hardware items, etc. We successfully sell our products to Europe and America, and will expand our market in the other countries and areas in the following years.

Thanks to the unique superiority---our own factory and long-term stable suppliers, we can flexibly arrange the manufacture and effectively supervise the quality. We will keep on supplying our clients with goods and service in higher grade.

Reviewing the past and looking into the future, YILU-BELT used to and will follow the ever concept: Honesty, Quality, Innovation and Service.

The presence welcoming the new regular customer of home and abroad sincerely is patronized!OUR MSN:yilubelt@hotmail.com

[em5]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: