Community > Forums > China Forum > Heavy rains hit Southern China, more to come next week : (
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Heavy rains hit Southern China, more to come next week : ( 2 replies,561 views

More rain is expected to drench large parts of southern China over the next week. Heavy rainfall has already sparked alerts.

National Meteorological Center says the bad weather is likely to continue in parts of the region in the next few days.

Rainstorms have battered Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangxi and Fujian provinces over the last 24 hours causing landslides and power cuts across the region, as well as flooding along many rivers.

A flood crest topped the warning level along Hunan Province's Xiangjiang River by around four meters on Friday night. The state flood control headquarters has issued flood warnings for the affected areas.

Heavy rains lash southern and central China

http://www.cctv.com/english/20080614/101724.shtml

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Jacco Limited
Jacco sells street fashion clothes urban apparel jewelry worldwide. We stock Pink Panther Cicicam Rayli Hanee Vivicam Toto YYL M2M ECA & other Korean label Japanese brands. Accept small & wholesale orders, Paypal... More

Share to:

Re: Heavy rains hit Southern China, more to come next week : (

Let's do all we can do to prevent another disaster! In my case that would mean, praying to God...

Re: Heavy rains hit Southern China, more to come next week : (
Quoting from [Jacco]:

I have been in Zhejiang for over 2 mths now and this is the worse time for weather i have seen in the last 4 years, the rain never stopped for days. Today is ok but the sky is dull and cloudy  [em4]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: