Community > Forums > General Discussions > Should I work for a woman?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Should I work for a woman? 104 replies,26712 views

I recently interviewed with a company for a spot with a team of five women that's led by a woman.

I am a man and my concern is that I would not fit in. Furthermore, I have heard recent statistics that a high percentage of the population would rather work for a man.

I work for a company now where it's good 'ole boys...I can golf, go out for drinks, swear, etc. in a corporate setting. Am I setting myself up for failure by taking a job in an arena dominated by women? The reason for change is 100% salary based.

Share to:

Re: Should I work for a woman?
Quoting from [sneferu_mahn]:

I recently interviewed with a company for a spot with a team of five women that's led by a woman.

I am a man and my concern is that I would not fit in. Furthermore, I have heard recent statistics that a high percentage of the population would rather work for a man.

I work for a company now where it's good 'ole boys...I can golf, go out for drinks, swear, etc. in a corporate setting. Am I setting myself up for failure by taking a job in an arena dominated by women? The reason for change is 100% salary based.

I can anderstand your feeling, In my opinion,if you are a man don't care too much little things,that is doesn't matter weather work for a woman.

I can anderstand your feeling, In my opinion,if you are a man don't care too much little things,that is doesn't matter weather work for a woman.
Why not if she is beautiful? [em2]

I believe people should learn a lot of things during their life, and this is a good chang for you to learn to get on well with women. Try it, maybe you will find it is not that bad as you think.

Another important thing is that you can get good salary from it, is that right?

Re: Re: Should I work for a woman?
Quoting from [AMY]:

Totally agree!

That's the man's life....

I don't think there is gender problem to work for a woman boss or not! Why a girl can work for a male boss with male colleagues, but a man cannot work for a woman?? You have the gender discrimination? Besieds, you still can have your private friends to share the time with you after work but not only with your colleagues. Moreover, your boss may employ more male staff, then you can have more male parners.  [em1][em37]

it up to you,if you like, you can.[em2]
Quoting from [sneferu_mahn]:

How much better is the money?  How much do you like to drink, swear and play golf?  Where is you job security better? 

Not so bad, just treat them like buddy[em1]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: