Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air! 16 replies,10516 views

Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!

1) Goods weight bellow 100kg, you can use courier, more urgent, use UPS/FEDEX(2-3days), if normal, use TNT would be the cheapest way but a bit later than the above courier(one week). choose accordingly.

2)Goods weight above 100kg, ship by air, and choose a door to door service, for this situation, TNT would be a best choise,as it has cheaper price, and easier for us to accept the cost for high volume of goods. a door to door service good for their professional customer clear and broker, and what you need to do is pay for taxes only. 

3)Last but not least, be sure to have price terms on EX-factory price, if by FOB terms, the FOB cost would almost half of the air freight sometimes.ex-factory terms would help you to conclude the business for both party. 

The above is my experience sharing only, if you have more comments, you can post follow the topic.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Share to:

Re: Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!
Quoting from [Elecpack]:

Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!

1) Goods weight bellow 100kg, you can use courier, more urgent, use UPS/FEDEX(2-3days), if normal, use TNT would be the cheapest way but a bit later than the above courier(one week). choose accordingly.

2)Goods weight above 100kg, ship by air, and choose a door to door service, for this situation, TNT would be a best choise,as it has cheaper price, and easier for us to accept the cost for high volume of goods. a door to door service good for their professional customer clear and broker, and what you need to do is pay for taxes only. 

3)Last but not least, be sure to have price terms on EX-factory price, if by FOB terms, the FOB cost would almost half of the air freight sometimes.ex-factory terms would help you to conclude the business for both party. 

The above is my experience sharing only, if you have more comments, you can post follow the topic.

I'm new to this. Is this for any country? What is the best way to ship to the Philippines? Can you give me your contact information for TNT?
Re: Re: Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!

I'm new to this. Is this for any country? What is the best way to ship to the Philippines? Can you give me your contact information for TNT?

Hi,

Yes, this method for all countries. as for Choosing the best way to ship to Philippines, you can contact UPS,DHL,TNT etc, tell them your weight of goods, and ask them to quote you the price, but, usually a cooperated with one of them would get a good price, such like me, I usually ship by TNT, as I cooperate with them, and they give me a disccount of 60%. 

for your contact to TNT:  www.tnt.com

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Well I don't think so the courier companies like FEDEX or TNT would be a cost-effective choice for shipments above the weight 100 kgs.. I think every business person is price conscious and the best way to get your shipment shipped is through local freight forward who can offer you much cheaper rates esp for shipments that are over 100 kgs!!!

I agree with loyals'opinion, the best way is through local freight forward who can offer you much cheaper rates for shipments that are over 100kgs
Quoting from [loyals]:

Well I don't think so the courier companies like FEDEX or TNT would be a cost-effective choice for shipments above the weight 100 kgs.. I think every business person is price conscious and the best way to get your shipment shipped is through local freight forward who can offer you much cheaper rates esp for shipments that are over 100 kgs!!!

Yes, you are right, local courier would be much cheaper than the destination courier,  such like we have discount with the courier, 40% off, 50% etc, that is sure to be the favourable price.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Re: Re: Re: Choose a best way to ship you goods in business ---by air!
Quoting from [davadi]:

I agree with loyals'opinion, the best way is through local freight forward who can offer you much cheaper rates for shipments that are over 100kgs
I've ever shipped over 100kgs, and the price is good.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Apollo Exports International can do the whole process from the picking up goods from factory in China, to them arriving at your door, in between 3-7days, recorded delivery.

And there is simply 1 set price of £7.95 per KG  (and that inlcudes all VAT, customs, and truck service both ends).

I think there is somewhat different in different areas or countries, but you can compare and choose the best shipping menthod, it depends on the freight cost and delivery time of different shipping menthod and company.
I don't think the situation is fixed, and you must compare and then find out which method you should choose for shipping your goods~~~~~~~

It would be wise to compare the parcel prices quoted by nationalized parcel companies like royal mail parcels against those that are offered by private courier companies. FedEx, UPS, DHL all provide reliable service and good tracking options, but the cost may a little on the higher end

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: