Community > Forums > Insurance & Trade Terms > Shipping Term - breakbulk or loosebulk
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Shipping Term - breakbulk or loosebulk 2 replies,6124 views

I need somebody to enlighthen me of some shipping term:

1) What is the difference between loose-bulk and break-bulk? Under what circumstances to use these mode of shipment?  What is the best and most economical shipping mode for heavy cargo e.g. stone and ore?

2) What is DWT?

Share to:

Re: Shipping Term - breakbulk or loosebulk
Quoting from [Pingping]:

1) What is the difference between loose-bulk and break-bulk? Under what circumstances to use these mode of shipment?  What is the best and most economical shipping mode for heavy cargo e.g. stone and ore?

2) What is DWT?

Answered here http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/291464/To_Rob_breakbulk_or_loosebulk.htm

Ranger

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Re: Shipping Term - breakbulk or loosebulk
Quoting from [Pingping]:

1) What is the difference between loose-bulk and break-bulk? Under what circumstances to use these mode of shipment? What is the best and most economical shipping mode for heavy cargo e.g. stone and ore?

2) What is DWT?deadweight tonnage

Hope this could help you.

Ricardo Mosquera

Xtralogistioc Inc.

ricarfdo22136@yahoo.com

Miami, Fla. USA

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: