Community > Forums > Minerals, Metal & Materials > CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable 26 replies,13936 views

Dear All,

I would like to know the CNF price to Mumbai port and Chennai port. As you know that the demand of scrap metal is highest in India, therefore, the prices vary as well.

We are selling scrap for mumbai port CNF at about $ 600. Please inform me is this the best price? or is there a better price?

Thank you
Share to:

Re: CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable
Quoting from[Spam_****]:

Dear All,

I would like to know the CNF price to Mumbai port and Chennai port. As you know that the demand of scrap metal is highest in India, therefore, the prices vary as well.

We are selling scrap for mumbai port CNF at about $ 600. Please inform me is this the best price? or is there a better price?

Thank you

Dear Sir,

Read your message. Just want to know are you getting the price $ 600 as we are also regular buyer and having HMS 1 & 2 available with us but we are not able to get it at $ 540 even after the Govt. Objection.

kIndly reply at ashokagarwal22@yahoo.co.in

Re: Re: CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable
What is the average price of scrap metal CNF to Mumbai port?

We are selling at $ 600 / ton.
Quoting from[Spam_****]:

Dear All,

Thank you

THIS IS A GOOD PRICE . IT ALSO DEPENDSUPON THE ORIGEN OF SCRAP ANS QUALITY
Quoting from[ashokagarwal22]:

Quoting from[Spam_****]:

Dear All,

Thank you

Dear Sir,

Read your message. Just want to know are you getting the price $ 600 as we are also regular buyer and having HMS 1 & 2 available with us but we are not able to get it at $ 540 even after the Govt. Objection.

e-mail address deleted by Mod

kIndly reply at ashokagarwal22@yahoo.co.in

not able to get 540 customer !!

this is not posible

price depends upon origen and confidence between the supplier and customer . i know a company who selat premiumas the they have reputation of being fare , in mean in quality specially

Re: Re: Re: CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable

The scrap that I have is of Saudi Arabian origin. Its really good if you compare it with different companies which are providing scrap.

The thing that confuses me is Indian buyers not going along this price. I mean is it just the indian buyers or is it our price? It is estimated that india has a daily requirement of about 35,000 MT of hms1 hms2 scrap daily. If this is so then what are the prices at which indian buyers are getting scrap? Because we are selling scrap at about $ 600 CNF to Nheva Sheva port but nothing is happening we talk to buyers but we do not get any response.

Can any one tell me what is the indian market ? how can one penetrate in it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable
Quoting from [Spam_****]:

please do get in touch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CNF India price for HMS1: HMS2 and re-rollable
Quoting from [feurion]:

Quoting from [Spam_****]:

please do get in touch

How to get in touch ?
Quoting from[Spam_****]:

Dear All,

Thank you

last few weeks have been in turmoil for indian steel scarp market.

though international prices were on an increase. indian prices were sought tobe lowered due to govt intervention = duty on export etc.

now again indian market is strong support and is taking to internartional steps .

Great ! but still Indian buyers are way above others when it comes to purchasing scrap metal.

Ofcourse, everyone is looking for cheap prices and most indian buyers push you to limit when it comes to scrap price bargaining but that is fine as they do buy in bulk quantities.

My question is what is the best possible price for a shipment which is round about 1000 MT and consists Iron/ Steel scrap HMS1 HMS2. The shipment is headed for Mumbai nheva sheva port. Can anyone tell me what would be the ideal price for such a shipment????

Let me inform you that our buyer wants the price to be in the range of $ 400 to $ 420. Do you think it is feasible?
Quoting from[Spam_****]:

Dear All,

Thank you

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: