Community > Forums > Find Reliable Partners > Congrats Haiden
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Congrats Haiden 6 replies,2216 views

Welcome to the moderator team and good luck with your new forum!!!![em37] [em37]

Best regards,
Ranger
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Share to:

Re: Congrats Haiden
Quoting from [Ranger]:

Welcome to the moderator team and good luck with your new forum!!!![em37] [em37]

Best regards,

Ranger

thank you ranger [em37], the sound is good, part of alibaba team[em37]
Re: Re: Congrats Haiden
Replying to [haiden]:Hello,nice to meet you here.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Re: Re: Congrats Haiden
Quoting from [iulianap]:

Replying to [haiden]:Hello,nice to meet you here.

I wish you good luck.

hello

thank your for your kindly wishes...

Re: Congrats Haiden
Quoting from [Ranger]:

Best regards,

Ranger

Congratulations for joining int he team: I hope that this forum will get more and more resources from  youngsters like you: all the best!

[em38]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Horizons
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

Re: Re: Congrats Haiden
Quoting from [curdrice]:

Quoting from [Ranger]:

Best regards,

Ranger

Congratulations for joining int he team: I hope that this forum will get more and more resources from  youngsters like you: all the best!

[em38]

thanks curdrice, i will try my best to organise an efficient forum includes just essential information. thanks for your support again.
Re: Re: Re: Congrats Haiden
Replying to [haiden]:

Congratulations!

If you don't mind, I'm going to start moving some topics here. I tried contacting you on TradeManager to ask about what rules and kinds of topics you want here, please get back to me on that [em1]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: