Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Importing from China to Philippines
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Reply # 53 johnmateosong
Hi, for you to be a registered importer in the Phils. you have to secure necessary documents. I am currently working with a customs brokerage located in Cebu Phils. We offer Accreditation of Importer (new/renewal); import customs releasing and documentation;tariff consultation;Trucking Services.

For further assistance just pm me.

Thank you.
importing goods from China to Philippines
hi, i am putting up an online shop and imported 100 pcs of jeans from china. it's still in ems as of today. i'd like to inquire if i need to pay additional charges before i can get my items. is business permit a requirement?
Reply #

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to import DTH products (Ku-Band parabolic dish, LNB and IRD) from China for my future and legal Direct-to-Home (DTH) business in the Philippines. What's the best way to do it? Send them together or separately for each component? Can you recommend the most reliable and trustworthy custom broker in Cebu, Cagayan, Iligan, Bohol and Manila?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Satellite Service Advicer

http://satelliteserviceadviser.blogspot.com/

Reply # 51 ardiente_ailyn
kindly email me your contact numbers. thanks. margo_888@yahoo.com
Reply #
madass150 wrote:
Motorcycle parts is what I wish to import in to the Philippines. Does anyone have knowledge of the requirements needed to do this. I,m want to get it right. I really need step by step proceedures. I,ve never imported before.
Reply # 1 madass150
Dear, Kindly send your inquiry to my email jay@asianconsolidation.com.ph.

We'll reply to you as soon as i received your email.

Tks/brgds,
Jay Cabrera
DL: 5364621 Loc 114
CP: 09331578455
www.asianconsolidation.com.ph
Re: Importing from China to Philippines

hello this is allan from tri-s eagle express in a brokerage and forwarding company we would like to offer our services
Service Offered:
-Domestic & international Air/Sea
-Customs Brokerage
-Project Cargo Handling
-Logistics Management
-Trucking & Distribution
-Warehousing

For more info kindly contact on allan_sales@tri-seagle.com.ph
and visit us on www.tri-seagle.com.ph 

Good day..

Re: Importing from China to Philippines

hello this is allan from tri-s eagle express in a brokerage and forwarding company we would like to offer our services hear in philippines
Service Offered:
-Domestic & international Air/Sea
-Customs Brokerage
-Project Cargo Handling
-Logistics Management
-Trucking & Distribution
-Warehousing

For more info kindly contact on allan_sales@tri-seagle.com.ph
and visit us on www.tri-seagle.com.ph 

Good day..

Reply #

Anybody know how to buy semiconductor ICs or electronic components from China to Philippines?

If I buy 100pcs of ICs, will I need a import license, or a broker? 

ICs are small components like this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/546408575/M25P32.html

What if I order 1000pcs???

Reply # Importing from China

Hello! I'm starting an online business and I found a supplier from China already. These will just be cases for different kinds of gadgets. I've heard and read cases online where the customs hold packages and let the consignee pay 50-200% tax for the products even if they used private couriers such as FedEx and DHL. what is the cheapest and safest way to ship items here from China? Also how do I avoid such situation with the customs? Do I need permits even if mine is just a small starting online shop?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: