Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Importing from China to Philippines
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Importing from China to Philippines 65 replies,32065 views

Motorcycle parts is what I wish to import in to the Philippines. Does anyone have knowledge of the requirements needed to do this. I,m want to get it right. I really need step by step proceedures. I,ve never imported before.
Share to:

Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [promotif]:

By the way, TTNET also an very nice web-site for sourcing products.
Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [promotif]:

Thankyou but you are missing my point ,I ALREADY have a supplier, what i want to know is importing proceedures and preferably from people in the Philippines who have importing experience who can give me advice.
Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [madass150]:

Motorcycle parts is what I wish to import in to the Philippines. Does anyone have knowledge of the requirements needed to do this. I,m want to get it right. I really need step by step proceedures. I,ve never imported before.

Go to Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines or Central Bank. You learn the step by step by inquiring at the Trade Dept.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines

Quoting from [promotif]:

Thankyou but you are missing my point ,I ALREADY have a supplier, what i want to know is importing proceedures and preferably from people in the Philippines who have importing experience who can give me advice.

If you already have a supplier, contact a Philippine Broker who can handle your import documentation. They can help you with incoming /import regulations.

All you need is a customs broker. If you plan to import on a regular basis, it would be wise to ask your customs broker to apply for an import permit on your behalf so you can make use of the taxes you paid on your imports as VAT/input tax credits.

There are hundreds of CUSTOMS BROKERS in the yellow pages. However be careful as some customs brokers are in cahoots with criminal syndicates who would open your container and pilfer the contents while the container is on its way to your warehouse. I haven't had any problems with my broker in this regard.

If you want a referral, please contact me via TM as we are not allowed to post contact numbers in this forum

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [gcc888]:

All you need is a customs broker. If you plan to import on a regular basis, it would be wise to ask your customs broker to apply for an import permit on your behalf so you can make use of the taxes you paid on your imports as VAT/input tax credits.

There are hundreds of CUSTOMS BROKERS in the yellow pages. However be careful as some customs brokers are in cahoots with criminal syndicates who would open your container and pilfer the contents while the container is on its way to your warehouse. I haven't had any problems with my broker in this regard.

If you want a referral, please contact me via TM as we are not allowed to post contact numbers in this forum

A referral would be good , but I,m in Cebu and you are probably in Manila. TM? I,m very new here.
Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [promotif]:

Quoting from [promotif]:

An experienced supplier can provide you with door to door service.
Quoting from [promotif]:

Quoting from [promotif]:

Quoting from [promotif]:

An experienced supplier can provide you with door to door service.

Thats enlightening but I doubt there would be many suppliers willing to got to that length of trouble.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines

Quoting from [gcc888]:

A referral would be good , but I,m in Cebu and you are probably in Manila. TM? I,m very new here.

Shouldnt I have a forwarding agent in China?
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Importing from China to Philippines
Quoting from [gcc888]:

My supplier , who I believe is a reputable company will ship FOB Shanghai so should I still engage a Freight Forwarding Agent in China or would it be ok to let a Customs Clearing agent at my end to  just handle the arrival.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: