Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Has anyone ordered from
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Has anyone ordered from 13 replies,2790 views

oracleelectronics

Renne

I paid via amex and she said she had product in stock. I had yet to recive a trackign number while she said my item has been shipped. Somene please help as i have invested over 12000. Please give me some feedback
Share to:

Re: Has anyone ordered from
Replying to electronics:

I ordered some Cell Phones almost a month ago from Renee. Paid with my business Visa. She said I would have them in a week, then it was two weeks etc. she said she was having supplier issues. She did offered to refund me last week or told me I could wait a few extra days and she would send me XBOXES, that she was receiving today(12/9) instead of the phones, so I agreed to give her one last chance. I am waiting until Tuesday, then I will call her and have her refund my card or I will file a complaint with VISA. I've been patient enough at this point.

I don't know if she is really having issues or is just a company that likes to hold your cash, then refund it back a month or so later. If the XBOXES arrive then I will give her another chance, but I will only pay with a SECURE form of payment. The Jury is still out on this one.

I would certainly ask her for tracking numbers so you can verify your package status and determine if it was lost. No tracking numbers from her would mean I would be filing for a chargeback. If the stuff does comes you can always cancel the chargeback.

Keep me posted as to if you get your stuff and I will do the same.
sure keep this thread up bump
Replying to electronics:

If you are buying from China get an agent on the ground!

What is wrong with you people.
Re: Re: Has anyone ordered from
Hi.
Whete can I get in touch with an agent?
How do I know I can trust him/her?
How much does it cost?

/ Nicklas@JLETech
Re: Re: Has anyone ordered from
She is not from CHINA, but out of Georgia in the good old USA.
Alibaba needs to be held accountable for not taking action against the criminals that use their website. They close their eyes to the fact that their website is used mostly for criminal activity and they do not implement enough security measures to prevent this from happening. Alibaba.com is nothing but a playground for people participating in criminal activity. Alibaba says they are considered only a Business 2 Business website and are not responsible for anything that happens on it. It is absurd that a company who's **** business is matching businesses with other businesses is not responsible for anything that takes place on its website. Alibaba.com turns its back on the very people who use its services and deserves to be run into the ground by lawsuits because a case can be proven against Alibaba. They are accountable for the countless numbers of fraud cases taking place everyday on its own platform.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY ON THIS SITE SHOULD BRING A LAWSUIT AGAINST ALIBABA.COM AND WIN. IF EVERYONE DOES THIS, THE NUMBER OF LAWSUITS WOULD BE SO LARGE AND THE DOLLAR AMOUNT SO OVERWHELMING THAT ALIBABA.COM WOULD BE FORCED INTO BANKRUPTCY AND THE COMPANY WOULD BE RUN INTO THE GROUND WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IT DESERVES.

DONT JUST CRY ABOUT IT......DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
Replying to electronics:

Here is the update: Their phone voice mailbox is full so you can't leave a message and they have not responded to any of my emails asking them to refund my VISA card, so I filed a complaint with VISA. Looks like another with supply issues or just another SCAMMER. I would recommend all just stay away.

Robert
I ordered Xbox 360's from Renee and shes had over $11,000 of my money since November 25. I am in Canada , and I'm tired of the . She issued me an online Qchex but there was something wrong with it. I am flying to Georgia This evening, and I have talked to the authorities there. If you need to talk to the police contact the Henry County Police North PRCT, @ 770-389-7850. Feel free to mention my Name Herb Henn, as I will already have a file with them. DO NOT let this woman get away with this. I will be there this evening and I will be paying her a visit with the police. If she doesn't pay up, then charges will be pressed. I see seh has screwed someone else here for $12000. If the powers that be here @ Alibab see this you shoukd really consider REMOVING anything she is advertising. If you would like to contact me please feel free to do so at herbhenn@yahoo.com. I will keep you informed of what happens.
Replying to Herbert Henn:

Herbert,

Please keep us all updated. I would love to see her face when you and the police knock on her door. The only issue the police may have is if she refunds you on the spot then they will probably not pursue this any further. She will just claim to be having supplier issues and she did not know you wanted a refund or she would of took care of you right away or some other story along those lines. I've seen this happen before and that is usually the end result.

This would make her a quasi-scammer at best, so everyone still needs to stay away.

Can't wait for your full report,

Robert
rtc060@yahoo.com
Replying to electronics:

I Need you and Robert to get a hold of me ASAP. Please email me at herbhenn@yahoo.com. I am trying to help all 3 of us, but I need to speak with both of you. Thanks in advance.

Herb

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: