Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Malaysia import tax/duty
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Malaysia import tax/duty 7 replies,11305 views

I come from Malaysia. I am new in international trading.
Someone from Malaysia or understand malaysia can teach me??
My questions are.

1. If i import small amount by flight, how should i pay the tax?
2. I would like to import mp3, is there any problem in custom like copyright?

Hope we can exchange our knowledge here.
Share to:

Re: Re: Malaysia import tax/duty
Quoting from [MioBoy]:

Replying to [vclow]: hi vclow, you can message me over trademanager. will assist you if i can. [em1]

If it is small quantities means You can buy all at the distributor of some brands. Import involves, duplicatation, non-genuine prodcuts,air-freight,duty (you check at your place) payment &etc.In the meantime you can learn, how to import and what are the procedures for good quantities
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Horizons
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

Re: Malaysia import tax/duty
Replying to [vclow]: hi vclow,
to import any product in malaysia there isadutry structure for example readymade garments you have to pay 37% duty for electronics there isa copyright ban plus you have to chech the customs tariff for theduty structure, you can import smaller quantities by air but it is not cost effective hence my suggestion is you import by sea. you can get the tariff details from ther malaysian importers organistion or the chamber of commerce.
ahmed
Re: Re: Malaysia import tax/duty
Replying to [MioBoy]:hi, how i can contact you ? i can't add your trademanager. My trade manager is vclow.
Anyone can help me please add me. Thank you
Re: Re: Re: Re: Malaysia import tax/duty
Quoting from [MioBoy]:

Replying to [vclow]: hi vclow, can't add you either, seems i need to upgrade my membership. i think the moderators will allow your email addrs posted here....allow some time for me to check back, yah. [em1]

Mio/Vclow,

have you managed to get hold of each other yet?

Both/ either of you can contact me via TM and I will do the email exchange for you.

Foow

Please contact me and we can exchange info etc. I'm from malaysia too. Thanks!
christian louboutin wedding shoes also very exciting reproductions, design is the best material come your way.christian louboutin ankle boots You will be able to have this (with a cutting edge in The fashion of The Renaissance in your market, Christian louboutin – christian louboutin anna shoes help The Oscar louboutin sell shoes, Christian, but you also get The same luxurious and comfortable. Buy a pair of cheap christian louboutin pump can not only add class to your life but also is going to add a new feel in the mind of everyone having a look at you. Christian Louboutin designs created a benchmark in the world of designer footwear. christian louboutin shoes are worldwide famous for its quality and amazing stylish designs.christian louboutin boot In today’s generation, people love to experiment with colors and designs. The availability of Louboutin shoes, in various colors and an extraordinary offbeat collection of designs,louboutin for sale, has made it popular among the trendy crowd.
Malaysia Import Tax Duty Custom: SHIPPING & HANDLING
In a nutshell especially for business [trading] reasons, you would like to work with a Shipping Partner, where your business is insured, your taxes are covered, customs authorities handled.
 Else no purpose when there's no more margins left to compete.
- Also, some M'sia public community forums are cited for your reference.

For an idea:

Your Supplier ---> Truck delivers to shipping port collection warehouse ---> Goods boards ship or place ---> Arrives at Malaysia ---> Kastam Clearance & Tax Handling ---> Local warehouse sorting ---> Deliver and unloads at your doorstep.

Public (Malaysian Community) reference links:

(I) Shipping, Forwarding, Kastam Clearing, Doorstep Delivery [E.g.: China to Malaysia]:

http://juliefreightconsortium.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/door-to-door-ship-forwarding-from-china-to-malaysia-clears-customs-tax-free-%e4%b8%ad%e5%9b%bd%e6%b5%b7%e8%bf%90%e5%88%b0%e9%a9%ac%e6%9d%a5%e8%a5%bf%e4%ba%9a-%e5%8c%85%e5%8f%8c%e6%b8%85%e5%85%b3/

or goto the sub-link under the published wordpress site at

http://juliefreightconsortium.wordpress.com/

(II) Ocean Shipping & Air Freight, Proper Legal Authorities Handling, Tax Free / Minimization:

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1560930/

(III) Overseas Import-Trading / Shopping, Drop-Shipment to client or personal:

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1857090/

***** These are Malaysia's public community forums, moderated, commented and reviewed by the mass public - For your reference purposes *****

~ J. Freight Consortium LLP

~ Julie Shipping & Logistics

~ "zhong ma hai yun ji tuan (bei jing) ze ren you xian gong si" [Mandarin pin-yin]

A joint organization by the Chinese and Malaysian shipping players, supporting both the Chinese, Malaysian and Overseas Chinese initiatives. And they still give pricing at China rates, which is value for money worldwide comparatively.

_ _ _ _ _

Can also iMessage / WhatsApp / inquire to them at:

MSN and Email: < WorldofJulieShipping [at] Google mail [dot] com >

juliefreightconsortium.wordpress.com/

| GuangZhou | Beijing (TianJin) | Shanghai | YiWu (NingBo) | ShenZhen | Malaysia |

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: