Community > Forums > Due Diligence > DO NOT BUY MOBILES PHONES FROM CHINA
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Re: DO NOT BUY MOBILES PHONES FROM CHINA
Hi there, if you can point me in the right direcion that would be great thank you. [em1]
Re: Re: DO NOT BUY MOBILES PHONES FROM CHINA
Does the same apply to any brand name electronics goods made in China e.g. laptops, TV's, microwaves, anything!

"(it is a different story in Hong Kong)"

Can you elaborate, is it better to buy from HK?

Re: Re: Re: DO NOT BUY MOBILES PHONES FROM CHINA

Yes, it's the same with all brand name products from MAINLAND China suppliers ... electronics, handbags, shoes, etc, etc ... all are 100% fake.

You see, in mainland China it's all about 3 little words... IPR ... there is effectively no penalty in China for infringing Intellectual **** and the Alibaba's of this world make a fortune from the fake suppliers via gold member fees.

It's different in Hong Kong ... a major international commercial centrewhere authorities strictly protect Hong Kong's good commercial reputation ... and where, unlike the mainland, you can can get some redress by complaint to the authorities.

However, the genuine brand products from a genuinely based Hong Kong supplier are not cheap ... there is no profit in buying from Hong Kong to re-sell in the West.

Re: DO NOT BUY MOBILES PHONES FROM CHINA
Today I want to tell all buyers "why you be /will be scammed" 

As a business man ,I myself  surely know more profit /Margin is our target. No body would like his/her own money  to scammers. but... buyers please don't mind my frank ,I can say from what you choose and your attitude  you have already prepared to give your money to scammers...why ??? please read continual 
[em11]
I am a small trader and have used a china mobile phone for sometime now, and I buy about 3 phones from china per month , mainly for friends that see my phone and ask to get them one. I also find them good as a gift, I dont make a profit on these. So where do I stand regarding importing this small number
Reply # 3 Aussie
I have been emailing Yitian International Trade Co. and Wonbang Trade, probably not the best companies to buy phones to see in the USA, huh Let me know what you think, Billy
Reply #
hello sir , do u know if the tablets which include simcards and gps are certified in the african countries like EGYPT or if they need a certificate what will be the name of this certificate , i have ordered 4 pcs from BLONG ELECTRONICS , i send them the money they asked for i am waiting for my order also wondering if these pcs will be logged in EGYPT or not coz of GPS even it is like the gps in the mobile phones.
Reply # 7 Cellularcomplements In US
Ok so the bottom line is that no one should buy cell phone phone China?  So what do they do with all the cell phones they produce?, I am just questioning this post because if all these problems are so,  then there will not be a market for these products at all. Can someone answer the previews post by the person who ask how to enter that market and who are the real suppliers.  I assume those who are giving their advise here most have experienced some challenges along the way.   I too was thinking of entering that market but all these posts kept me back.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: